• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
why are you so convinced that funnier is town enough to sheep his read on rubik?

I'm assuming rubik/funnier7 is town/wolf because of their interactions

but what happens if you consider funnier is the scum and rubik is town

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
why are you so convinced that funnier is town enough to sheep his read on rubik?

He's playing like he usually does as town, and it's usually a lot more obvious when he is scum. The things you're finding frustrating about him is a lot of his town tells, like softing all over the place and being pushy about certain things. And I trust my read on funnier more than I trust my read on Rubik.

Sure it could be the other way around that Rubik is town and funnier is scum, but I'm getting a townie vibe from scummier so I'm more inclined to believe it the other way.

If funnier's scum than his partner wouldn't be Rubik, or you. I doubt he would be defending Ragnarokio so much if they were scum buds because that would be obvious. So that would leave Bok or Doc, and I don't see Bok being scum right now and don't quite believe Doc to be scum. So less likely funnier is scum and more likely Rubik is to me.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I was trying to avoid having to do this, because I wanted to get a gauge of people's reactions about Ragnarokio.

I can say that, due to the information I have, I am certain that Rag is scum. That, or something interfered with the night, but I don't think thats the case. I would claim if I could, but I think it's fairly obvious what I'm softing.

So I encourage y'all to vote Rag.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
can you link me to a typical town game of funnier? I'm having trouble buying that this is "typical towny play" for anyone.

It could be towny play, but it's both bad and unconvincing at the same time

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I was trying to avoid having to do this, because I wanted to get a gauge of people's reactions about Ragnarokio.

I can say that, due to the information I have, I am certain that Rag is scum. That, or something interfered with the night, but I don't think thats the case. I would claim if I could, but I think it's fairly obvious what I'm softing.

um, okay
if rag flips town you're dead though yeah
so if you're town making fake claims strongly reconsider

unvote

Vote: ragnarokia

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Well umm, this is confusing. I think there is a way that you and funnier are both town though, and telling the truth.

If you're claiming what I think you are, it could align with what I finally thought funnier might be claiming. And that would mean possibly mean that Rubik is a framer.

Though it's also possible one of you are lying, which would be pretty risky. So now I'm not sure whether to believe that Rag is scum and lynch her, or go with my theory that Rubik might be framer and lynch him. Because in that case it feels like it would be less risky to lynch Rubik, but I'm also unsure.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Kay I’m not really in the mood for anymore wild accusations but here we go anyway.

You’ll notice I said I thought I had a plan. Later I realized it was really dumb and obvious and eventually turned into lynch Rubik today (I don’t suppose that’s where I lost you is it?) since if you’re not scum I literally don’t know anything anymore, (Though this time I am planning ahead to the possibility where moe and Doc are scum just because that’s the only other option) and tomorrow we have a dreamer we will know for sure is town and hopefully give us the improved odds we neeed to successfully hit scum when it might be our last chance.

Btw my dear Rubik I don’t believe you’ve been soft claiming. What’s the deal with that?

Do you really not remember me specifically saying on day two that I wanted Ryu dead but I also wanted a counterwagon? Unfortunately my counterwagon picking skills were not with me that day but given that the lynch that day was non lethal I don’t think it would’ve made a difference.

I can make a lovely argument on why you in fact are scummy but I’ll leave it to you’ve been focusing on mechanics as much as possible and were literally the only one who didn’t think Ryu was scum. I don’t see how anybody thinks dream cop was a town role. I’m not sure since there hasn’t been a vote count yet but you seem to be jumping to me in an attempt to save your sorry hide simply because I’ve been getting heat today. I suppose I would still be scummy if I had no votes? There are also reasons but those don’t make you scummy they make you scum.

So soft claim how bout?
don't forget to respond to this post rubik, imo it's the most important one for you to give a direct response

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Well, I think that was majority so too late now.

Rubik and Moe are definitely more suspicious to me now, so I think Rag might actually be town. Moe was questioning me a lot for trusting funnier about Rag being town, when I was town reading funnier. But as soon as Doc says that someone Moe was 'clearing' before is scum he immediately jumps on the wagon. Don't like that at all.

And Rubik immediately jumping on the wagon and hammering without being in discussion beforehand looks bad to me. Especially if Rag flips town, in which case I think my thoughts about him concerning funnier and Doc's differing 'evidence' could be true.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
if rag flips town I agree it looks really bad

but I'm not going to question what appears to be a point blank seer check

insta looks bad (didn't realize it was an insta, thought we only have 3 votes on rag right now?) but I don't think doc's scum partner hammers here, so the claim is probably truthful.

funnier6

Courage~

I believe you if only because you’re insane to be lying.

Let me outline some possibilities:

My role is useless- Possible but we’ll know soon enough,

@Ragnarokio without claiming does your role affect cop checks? Just yes or no.

Doc is taking a huge risk to bus his scum bud because no one else has hinted at being a straightforward alignment cop- doubtful

Personally I find it likely Rag is some sort of miller or if not my role is useless. Anyway this lynch suddenly could clear up a lot.

Unvote

Vote: Rag

Oh snap I hope I posted in time.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't buy whatever funnier is softing. If he had information that was worth acting on, he would have told us about it upfront.

If Rag flips town, we know it's probably Doc and someone else. I don't think scum would play this the way Doc is, though, especially with how little attention he has on himself.

If Rag flips scum, we know that we're got at least two town investigative roles known and funnier is softing a third and I think he's already a good lynch in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom