• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm playing splatoon, I expect a contentful post from funnier both defending themselves and laying out their suspicion of rubik in a way that doesn't scream "I'm scum and all my suspicions flipped town, oh noes", a post from minish link saying literally anything, just something to continue helping me get a read, and the big post ragnarok promised when I get back

why wouldn't scum bus in this setup? Well, they would, just not on day 1.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
So... it looks like we're all back in the real world now. If we weren't, I would be even more confused as to how we all ended up back together. If that's the case, then that must means Domozilla (replaced by Bok) was the Dreamer for DS1.

And if you're wondering about what I just said, then yes, I knew that Domozilla was the Dreamer for DS1. That's part of why I didn't want to take join any of the wagons D2. I didn't say anything because I thought it would be better for us to reach DS3 versus trying to make the Dreamer suicide so that we could lynch the Mafia in the real world. That just didn't feel right.

Well, it seems like we're gonna have to play in a Standard Mafia Setting after all. Especially considering that based on the number of posts made so far in this thread, there's been very little activity. What's up with that?
okay how did ryu get lynched (suicided) after this post (and yes this means I've read the full thread up to this point)
now I'm kinda ticked because tomorrow we're advancing to dreamscape 1 and we can't have the dreamer suicide to stay in the real world
I think I've almost got the dreamscape stuff figured out but for now we should be glad we're in the real world

D

Deleted member 14134

okay how did ryu get lynched (suicided) after this post (and yes this means I've read the full thread up to this point)
now I'm kinda ticked because tomorrow we're advancing to dreamscape 1 and we can't have the dreamer suicide to stay in the real world
I think I've almost got the dreamscape stuff figured out but for now we should be glad we're in the real world
How does that even remotely clear him? Also there's no reason why the dreamer can't suicide tomorrow.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh boy, lots to respond to.

I wouldn't have to post 8 times in a row if people were more active. There was like a good couple hours between all of my posts that could've been filled with several players commenting. Not my fault.

Other people's inactivity has nothing to do with how much you post. It's a lot easier for other people to read and understand if you just read through everything first and make one post with all your thoughts. Otherwise we have a slew of posts about day 1 from you on players who have already flipped that just add to the confusion.

Ragnarok's post breaking down the setup is relevant because they were the only player to actually be able to explain the game mechanics clearly and in a concise way. Doing so publicly to help town is towny behavior.

Did you somehow totally miss where everyone was discussing the game mechanics day 1 and even asking the mod to clarify things? Ragnarokio wasn't the only one and it's kinda weird you're suggesting she was.

literally the people saying bussing was an option this game are the worst. There were no strong wagons day 1 so implying wolves intentionally offed one of their own in a game where lynches could possibly not happen because inception is just a horrible suggestion. Stop considering doc is scum here, and stop considering rag is scum here

as for funnier eating a hat, I can see minish being town here but it means you're scum, so watch your words I guess

Okay, but bussing would have been a great play if everyone thought like you and figured that someone wouldn't bus their own partner day 1. Because you're willing to give people a complete pass for that, so if someone on Storma's wagon is scum they're just gonna skate by. Also, this would be a better time to bus than in other set ups. With the dreamscapes we have to lynch back to the real world and be around to lynch, making it harder for town to lynch scum and easier for scum to just use that to pick off town during the night.

Also, why would me being town mean funnier is scum? There's plenty of other options/combos out there and the fact that you're dismissing them is kinda short sighted.

his point blank refusal to answer relevant questions that help town solve the game is telling. Either he's a prideful individual with no friends and values his ego over the actual result of the game or he's a wolf and values the result of the game and his ego

This is a dumb post and I hate it. Stop with the insults, stop with the thinking you're better than everyone, and maybe try to play the game based on the contents of the game rather than resulting to trying to psycho-analyze someone based off of a game.

And before you try to use this as some proof of me defending a scum bud or whatever meaning you somehow decipher from it, it's not. This is me being a decent human being and telling you not to be an ass over a game.

you're being superfluous.

HI MY NAME IS MOE THE MOBLIN AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE BY MY USERNAME

I HAVE EXPERIENCE PLAYING MAFIA AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE BY MY USE OF TERMINOLOGY AND GENERAL AWARENESS OF GAME STATE

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE REDUNDANT QUESTIONS THAT CAN BE ANSWERED BY READING, DON'T ASK THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE WIFOM and you're probably just stubbornly clinging to those questions to sound like you're contributing

you're doing the opposite of contributing

Again, tone down the attitude some. Doesn't matter if you have experience playing mafia, you don't have experience here and still have to learn how things work. Also, I haven't seen this so-called "general awareness of game state" yet, so if you'd like to show that at some point, it'd be greatly appreciated.

minish link's posts thus far have been absolutely generic. They haven't been active enough to develop a read based on mechanics but a meta read will be pretty indicative here. It's day 4 and they're solidly neutral, which isn't good tbh. That being said, I'd be willing to town read on the basis of Octo Callie

Alright, how have my posts been generic? Especially when you were saying Ragnarokio had some of the best posts when quite frankly, her posts have been generic. I've been actively scum hunting and discussing the mechanics of the game. I started the lynch on the previous day. I've been consistent in my read of Ryu, and others, and was trying to connect possible scum relationships. I've even slightly softed at some mechanics of my role. What more do you expect dude? Lol

I find it weird that funnier7 is town reading minish since fmpov the two are never the same alignment. Plus, if funnier is scum here they want actual scum options instead of banking everything on rubik, so not sure what's up with that

Ever thought of the fact that maybe funnier and I are both town? Shocking, I know, but it's possible. Little piece of meta for you, funnier almost always town reads me because I'm almost always town.

, a post from minish link saying literally anything, just something to continue helping me get a read, and the big post ragnarok promised when I get back

Let me just wake up whenever you want to post. The game doesn't revolve around you, and some of us have different sleeping schedules. That's why you typically see pretty big wall posts from me, and nothing during the day. Because I'm usually sleeping when most people are active so I have to respond to everything later. I don't have the opportunity for back and forths.

We most certainly can have the Dreamer suicide to put us back in the real world. As long as scum doesn't somehow become dreamer, then with there no longer being inactives we don't have to worry about that.

Ryu got lynched because we felt he was scummy, and had already lynched him once and didn't want to spend another day lynching him to fully kill him. That's why him suiciding helps town a lot, because now we won't be focused on him and can try to find actual scum.

I'm going to have to go back and re-read some stuff to consider who I think would be the best lychee today. Ryu flipping town kinda makes my read on Rubik null. I'm still town reading funnier and Bok though, so I guess it comes down to trying to find connections between the rest.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've reformatted the wagons in my post to account for who substituted in and the alignments of dead players.

Also you guys need to consider the angle where doc is scum and Yiga isn't. Here were his options that day when the vote was 3-2 for yiga.

1. Do nothing. This would have looked bad for obvious reasons as he had been fairly quiet as he usually is and already had some suspicion against him.
2. Vote for Yiga. Remember that this scenario is assuming Yiga is town. So gets lynched instead of Storma. What happens if Storma gets lynched the next day. Doc, who already had some suspicion on him would look worse since his vote potentially saved scum and got a townie lynched.
3. Vote someone else. Would look bad for the same reasons as above and for the fact that no one else had more than one vote against them.
4. Vote Storma and risk him getting lynched. This to me is clearly the best option. If yiga dies then that's a bonus for the mafia and Doc would look better later if storma eventually flipped scum. If Storma dies then you lose a player who has only posted once all game and makes you look better (which doc would want since he was already under scrutiny).

Storma was probably a sinking ship at this point no matter what. Doc had nothing to lose by bussing him and a lot to gain no matter what the outcome was. I'm not saying this is a guarantee, but you guys are letting him off way too easily in my opinion.

I think this is an important post to keep in mind. It's easy to forget the context Doc's vote existed in D1, I'm a bit hesitant to give him or Rag town-pants as a result the D1 wagon alone.

Yesterday's Final Vote Count (Order of relevant votes in parenthesis)
karu[Moe] (1):
Ayano Keiko[Bok 3.0]
funnier6 (1): HyrulianEVAN
YIGAhim[funnier 2.0] (3): Rubik (#1), Minish_Link (#2), Ryuken (#4)
Stormageden (3): Ragnarokio (#3), Bok Chan Sama (#5), Doc (#6)
Doc (1): funnier6
Rubik (1): YIGAhim[funnier 2.0]
[Not voting: Karu[Moe], Stormageden]

This sort of end result is interesting because there's basically no situation where scum should be letting this happen. What's even more bizarre to me is that neither YIGA nor Storm made self preservation votes on one another. Potential reasons could include one or more of the following:
  • Both wagons containing scum (statistically unlikely, but possible).
  • Scum that was too inactive to react in time to save Storma.
  • Scum that felt pressured to stay on the Storma wagon.
  • Scum that was already on the YIG wagon so they couldn't swing things away from the Storm wagon.
  • Scum that wanted to bus Storma to take advantage of their ally's inactivity.
In my opinion, between the weird day 1 semi-sacrifice of Storma and the NK being on funnier6, I think there's still at least one inactive/pseudo-active player in the mafia team remaining hiding among the lurker pool, if not two. A triple lurker scum team would be pretty unlikely, though.

The fact that YIG at the time wasn't especially inactive yet but didn't go for a self-preservation vote on Storma is really messing with me.

---

Day 2 (mid-day):

Vote Count:
Ayano Keiko[Bok 3.0] (2):
Ryuken, Ragnarokio
Ryuken (2): Bok Chan Sama, Minish_Link
HylianEVAN (2): funnier6, Rubik
Not Voting: Ayano Keiko [Bok 3.0], karu [Moe], Doc, HylianEVAN
I don't like how the wagons look right now. I am suspicious of the inactives (I voted for Keiko, of course), but I want them to talk. Give us something to work with. It's odd to me that Keiko, EVAN, and karu all haven't posted or voted for anyone in the past 24 hours.

I think Ryu had the right idea here about how terrible this was. It's pretty miserable having so many 2-deep wagons (especially when it's a lurker lynch) because it gives scum free pickings on where to vote and sure enough at least 2/3rds of the wagons ended up being dead ends.

End of Day 2:

Vote Count:
Ayano Keiko[Bok 3.0] (2):
Ryuken, Ragnarokio
Ryuken (3): Bok Chan Sama, Minish_Link, Doc
Domozilla777[HylianEVAN] (1): funnier6
karu[Moe] (1): Rubik
Bok Chan Sama (1): Ryuken
Not Voting: Ayano Keiko[Bok 3.0], karu[Moe], Domozilla777

The Ayano/Bok 3.0 lurker lynch wagon could have been viable, but was passed over in favor of the Ryu wagon.

---

Day 3:

Ayano Keiko [Bok 3.0] (3): Minish_Link, funnier6, Doc
Not Voting: Ayano Keiko[Bok 3.0], karu[Moe], Ryuken, Rubik, Ragnarokio, Domozilla777

The fact that the Ayano[Bok 3.0] wagon is revisited and no counter-wagon exists makes me inclined to feel a bit more like Bok is town. If Bok were scum somehow, I'd be more inclined to believe a teammate bussed him in this situation, especially since the lynch had no stakes.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The original iteration of funnier felt really solidly town to me, but I felt like since he substituted back into the game, something's been different about his posts. I feel like he's mostly been sort of proposing ideas that there's preestablished support for and feeding the flames with players that he knows there already exists a willingness among others to lynch.

I have a plan, or at least I’m pretty sure I do but I’m kinda busy so I’ll get to it later. Anyway here’s a little process of elimination thing.

Ragna was the first vote on storma. And also because reasons. Though there is a tiny pinch of doubt, also because reasons, that will probably be alleviated once Rubik is dead. It’s a teeny bit complicated and I’ll tell you if it ever gets clearer.

Funnier has on multiple occasions today made references to a plan or a supposedly existant line of reasoning, but refuses to clarify his thought process behind them. This is an convenient way for scum to avoid having to actually come up with those reasons behind their actions. It allows him to reach the conclusion first without providing substance behind it.

Everything I suspected YIG for D1 still applies to funnier; I can't give him a completely clean slate after the previous player played extremely scummily and then substituted out. Earlier, I was hesitant to accept that possibility that both wagons D1 were on scum, but I've seen that pattern happen in games before and I don't want to overlook all the red flags going off in my head about funnier right now.

The biggest worry for me is that funnier is playing off of people's tenancy to groupthink to encourage wagons in the wrong directions without generally implicating himself. Of especial note to me was that he spent a large amount of D2 reading Ryu as scum, but didn't actually put his vote on him.

I was gonna do a reads list earlier for the heck of it and then forgot so I guess I’ll do it now.

Town:

Minish- Pretty clear town Minish here, think I’ve already reasoned about it.

Doc: Beginning was a bit weird but he doesn’t strike me as the type to go straight for the bus on day one when it wasn’t necessary. Only town lean I’ve got with hard evidence really.

Bok- I don’t trust my ability nor just about anyone else’s to catch you as scum so I’m basically just gonna think of you as town to stay sane. Typical town Bok as far as I can tell.

Rubik- Don’t trust my ability to read you either, would like recent thoughts @Rubik

Null:

Rag- You’re kind of here, but need more thoughts, I don’t think you’ve posted a reads list and I would really appreciate one. @Ragnarokio

Karu[Moe]- Considering she posted right at the end of the day so it’s clear to see she was around but made no attempt to save storma or post anything of substance I could see it as either not knowing what’s going on or posting just for sake of showing she had the ability to save storma but did not in an attempt to disassociate with the lynch.

Ayano[Bok 3.0]- Inactive @Ayano Keiko

Scum lean:

Hylian- I don’t like the extreme difference in activity from this game and x men. Will research that more but I want him as the counterwagon to Ryu. I shouldn’t even have put him under scum lean really it’s just a hunch.

Ryu- Me no like, reasons have been explained already.

My inner gut tells me it is a lot more likely that one of Rubik and Bok is mafia with someone below than it is for both mafia members to be in the null/scum lean.

This reads list is really bleh tbh, I should’ve done one when I was fired up.

Vote: Hylian

I don’t really see why you’re thinking people will get stuck in limbo. Kinda just sounds like you’re nervous tbh.

Funnier stokes the flames here on Ryu while also starting a competing wagon on another player who ended up being town. Sure enough, we end up in a position where there are 2 votes on three players, at least two of them being town. By that point, we've thrown the day's lynch away to scum influence (and wasted it because town wasn't active enough to suicide us back to the real world to make our lynch actually accomplish something).

vote: funnier6

I'm not going to let the fact that you're posting actively excuse the fact that your play has been extremely scummy, especially now that we've no longer got any completely inactive players left.

funnier6

Courage~
The original iteration of funnier felt really solidly town to me, but I felt like since he substituted back into the game, something's been different about his posts. I feel like he's mostly been sort of proposing ideas that there's preestablished support for and feeding the flames with players that he knows there already exists a willingness among others to lynch.

Funnier has on multiple occasions today made references to a plan or a supposedly existant line of reasoning, but refuses to clarify his thought process behind them. This is an convenient way for scum to avoid having to actually come up with those reasons behind their actions. It allows him to reach the conclusion first without providing substance behind it.

Everything I suspected YIG for D1 still applies to funnier; I can't give him a completely clean slate after the previous player played extremely scummily and then substituted out. Earlier, I was hesitant to accept that possibility that both wagons D1 were on scum, but I've seen that pattern happen in games before and I don't want to overlook all the red flags going off in my head about funnier right now.

The biggest worry for me is that funnier is playing off of people's tenancy to groupthink to encourage wagons in the wrong directions without generally implicating himself. Of especial note to me was that he spent a large amount of D2 reading Ryu as scum, but didn't actually put his vote on him.

Funnier stokes the flames here on Ryu while also starting a competing wagon on another player who ended up being town. Sure enough, we end up in a position where there are 2 votes on three players, at least two of them being town. By that point, we've thrown the day's lynch away to scum influence (and wasted it because town wasn't active enough to suicide us back to the real world to make our lynch actually accomplish something).

vote: funnier6

I'm not going to let the fact that you're posting actively excuse the fact that your play has been extremely scummy, especially now that we've no longer got any completely inactive players left.
Kay I’m not really in the mood for anymore wild accusations but here we go anyway.

You’ll notice I said I thought I had a plan. Later I realized it was really dumb and obvious and eventually turned into lynch Rubik today (I don’t suppose that’s where I lost you is it?) since if you’re not scum I literally don’t know anything anymore, (Though this time I am planning ahead to the possibility where moe and Doc are scum just because that’s the only other option) and tomorrow we have a dreamer we will know for sure is town and hopefully give us the improved odds we neeed to successfully hit scum when it might be our last chance.

Btw my dear Rubik I don’t believe you’ve been soft claiming. What’s the deal with that?

Do you really not remember me specifically saying on day two that I wanted Ryu dead but I also wanted a counterwagon? Unfortunately my counterwagon picking skills were not with me that day but given that the lynch that day was non lethal I don’t think it would’ve made a difference.

I can make a lovely argument on why you in fact are scummy but I’ll leave it to you’ve been focusing on mechanics as much as possible and were literally the only one who didn’t think Ryu was scum. I don’t see how anybody thinks dream cop was a town role. I’m not sure since there hasn’t been a vote count yet but you seem to be jumping to me in an attempt to save your sorry hide simply because I’ve been getting heat today. I suppose I would still be scummy if I had no votes? There are also reasons but those don’t make you scummy they make you scum.

So soft claim how bout?

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Oh boy, lots to respond to.

Other people's inactivity has nothing to do with how much you post. It's a lot easier for other people to read and understand if you just read through everything first and make one post with all your thoughts. Otherwise we have a slew of posts about day 1 from you on players who have already flipped that just add to the confusion.

Did you somehow totally miss where everyone was discussing the game mechanics day 1 and even asking the mod to clarify things? Ragnarokio wasn't the only one and it's kinda weird you're suggesting she was.
everyone else wasn't making sense.
I think forming reads on players who have and haven't flipped yet actually ended up being valuable because some of my town reads were [accurate]. Since this is a new meta that means I'm reading well.

Okay, but bussing would have been a great play if everyone thought like you and figured that someone wouldn't bus their own partner day 1. Because you're willing to give people a complete pass for that, so if someone on Storma's wagon is scum they're just gonna skate by. Also, this would be a better time to bus than in other set ups. With the dreamscapes we have to lynch back to the real world and be around to lynch, making it harder for town to lynch scum and easier for scum to just use that to pick off town during the night.

Also, why would me being town mean funnier is scum? There's plenty of other options/combos out there and the fact that you're dismissing them is kinda short sighted.
okay, well bussing means there are 2 wolves left in a 13 player game. Pretty hard game to win from that point even if one of your wolves is universally town read (as they can still lose in final 3). Suggesting otherwise is just fearmongering and trying to keep a wider lynch pool open. The only situation(s) where bussing could've been a thing is an inactive ragnarok or funnier7 being scum (like rubik suggested). Rubik's option is more likely ofc.

This is a dumb post and I hate it. Stop with the insults, stop with the thinking you're better than everyone, and maybe try to play the game based on the contents of the game rather than resulting to trying to psycho-analyze someone based off of a game.

And before you try to use this as some proof of me defending a scum bud or whatever meaning you somehow decipher from it, it's not. This is me being a decent human being and telling you not to be an ass over a game.
maybe funnier can stop being a prissy pants and play the game lol
point blank refusal to do so is suspicious no matter now you look at it

Again, tone down the attitude some. Doesn't matter if you have experience playing mafia, you don't have experience here and still have to learn how things work. Also, I haven't seen this so-called "general awareness of game state" yet, so if you'd like to show that at some point, it'd be greatly appreciated.
hey, he asked. I wasn't going to answer irrelevant questions because they were irrelevant, but he was being coy and childish and I fell for his bait. Note that he still hasn't reciprocated and answered my questions

Alright, how have my posts been generic? Especially when you were saying Ragnarokio had some of the best posts when quite frankly, her posts have been generic. I've been actively scum hunting and discussing the mechanics of the game. I started the lynch on the previous day. I've been consistent in my read of Ryu, and others, and was trying to connect possible scum relationships. I've even slightly softed at some mechanics of my role. What more do you expect dude? Lol
just calling it how I see it
even this post is generic because half of it is callling me out over attitude and the other half is town reading 3/4 of the players who are possible wolves :thinking:
ragnarokia's posts clearly show their mindset and what angle they're playing from and I'm getting a really easy town read from them based on that.
Your posts have no discernable thought process behind them (not to say you didn't think about what you were saying, just that it's not apparent) and I haven't seen any of this "softing" like I have with some other players unless your soft defense of rubik d1 was a soft seer claim (which it clearly wasn't, because now rubik is null for you). I'm forced to consider that defense of them at least mildly wolfy because of how inconsistent it is.

Ever thought of the fact that maybe funnier and I are both town? Shocking, I know, but it's possible. Little piece of meta for you, funnier almost always town reads me because I'm almost always town.

Let me just wake up whenever you want to post. The game doesn't revolve around you, and some of us have different sleeping schedules. That's why you typically see pretty big wall posts from me, and nothing during the day. Because I'm usually sleeping when most people are active so I have to respond to everything later. I don't have the opportunity for back and forths.
it's possible, but hecka unlikely
who would even be the wolves at that point? That would literally make it rubik/bok3 by PoE who don't really look like compatible partners from what I've seen and there are more wolfy players around that you are randomly town reading
I am almost always town too, but very rarely I am not. The odds of you two being the same alignment are quite low all things considered and the fact that neither of you see this is noteworthy. In fact, it's more likely that you two are w/w rather than t/t, but even that's unlikely.

I guess it's okay that apparently you're in a strictly worse time-zone, but that doesn't make any of your posts look better.

We most certainly can have the Dreamer suicide to put us back in the real world. As long as scum doesn't somehow become dreamer, then with there no longer being inactives we don't have to worry about that.

Ryu got lynched because we felt he was scummy, and had already lynched him once and didn't want to spend another day lynching him to fully kill him. That's why him suiciding helps town a lot, because now we won't be focused on him and can try to find actual scum.
right, I was thinking that the dreamer would die when they suicided. My bad. The problem with ryu's suicide (it was clearly good as he was going to be lynched) is that after he claimed people were voting for him because his ability "could be mafia-aligned". I dunno how to express my thoughts into words but I would've insta cleared him after that kind of behavior. Props on making the right play and suiciding though

I'm going to have to go back and re-read some stuff to consider who I think would be the best lychee today. Ryu flipping town kinda makes my read on Rubik null. I'm still town reading funnier and Bok though, so I guess it comes down to trying to find connections between the rest.
right so you think both wolves bussed their inactive partner day 1 and decided to win a 2v10. Makes sense.

On second thought, this post was good, cause it was pretty scummy.
Also noted that you're following along with funnier7's biggest suspicion after being "surprised" that ryu flipped town

not saying you're partners, don't worry about it
just saying there's too many coincidences for you to both be town

finally, don't call me out for attitude, I was throwing that crap right back at him, and if you defend him he can skate by without responding and just asking for a votecount instead. That's not how you play TWG my friend

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Kay I’m not really in the mood for anymore wild accusations but here we go anyway.

You’ll notice I said I thought I had a plan. Later I realized it was really dumb and obvious and eventually turned into lynch Rubik today (I don’t suppose that’s where I lost you is it?) since if you’re not scum I literally don’t know anything anymore, (Though this time I am planning ahead to the possibility where moe and Doc are scum just because that’s the only other option) and tomorrow we have a dreamer we will know for sure is town and hopefully give us the improved odds we neeed to successfully hit scum when it might be our last chance.

Btw my dear Rubik I don’t believe you’ve been soft claiming. What’s the deal with that?

Do you really not remember me specifically saying on day two that I wanted Ryu dead but I also wanted a counterwagon? Unfortunately my counterwagon picking skills were not with me that day but given that the lynch that day was non lethal I don’t think it would’ve made a difference.

I can make a lovely argument on why you in fact are scummy but I’ll leave it to you’ve been focusing on mechanics as much as possible and were literally the only one who didn’t think Ryu was scum. I don’t see how anybody thinks dream cop was a town role. I’m not sure since there hasn’t been a vote count yet but you seem to be jumping to me in an attempt to save your sorry hide simply because I’ve been getting heat today. I suppose I would still be scummy if I had no votes? There are also reasons but those don’t make you scummy they make you scum.

So soft claim how bout?
I'll talk about this one after rubik responds to it

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Hang on, I just thought of something really important
the dreamscape 1 dreamer got nightkilled, but that means there was still a dreamscape 2 dreamer, right?
If we have the dreamscape 2 dreamer claim (assuming they're still alive) we can narrow down the pool of suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom