• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Yeah, sorry for the inactivity. Finals week is starting so I was finishing up papers and had personal problems that I was dealing with yesterday.

Vote Ayano

I agree with yall that we should be hearing something from Ayano. @Ayano Keiko

Also going to change my tune regarding dreamscapes. With the realization that we probably did not advance into DS2 and its going to be more difficult to reach DS3 than I previously thought, returning to the real world for information is our best bet.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ayano Keiko (3): Minish_Link, funnier6, Doc
Not Voting: Ayano Keiko, karu, Ryuken, Rubik, Ragnarokio, Domozilla777

After a long day of almost no talking, they just kinda shoved Ayano Keiko off a cliff and continued on their way.

1. @karu
  2. @Minish_Link
  3. @funnier6
  4. @Rubik
  5. @Doc
  6. @Ragnarokio
  7. @Domozilla777
The Departed
  1. Ryuken
  2. Ayano Keiko
The Deceased
  • Stormageden747 - Jordan Belfort, the Mafia Chemist
  • funnier6 - Jay Gatsby, the Town Roleblocker
  • Bok Chan Sama - Teddy Daniels, the Retriever
NIGHT 3 BEGINS
Night 3 ends at 1pm PDT on Tuesday, May 1, 2018.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You wake up in a room filled with beds. To your surprise, Ryuken and Ayano Keiko are once more among you. And also with you is a dead man - Bok Chan Sama, aka Hugh Glass, a bodyguard.
  1. @karu
  2. @Minish_Link
  3. @funnier6 YIGAhim
  4. @Rubik
  5. @Doc
  6. @Ragnarokio
  7. @Ryuken
  8. @Ayano Keiko
The Deceased
  • Stormageden747 - Jordan Belfort, the Mafia Chemist
  • funnier6 - Jay Gatsby, the Town Roleblocker
  • Bok Chan Sama - Teddy Daniels, the Retriever
  • Bok Chan Sama HylianEvan Domozilla777 - Hugh Glass, the Town Bodyguard
DAY 4 BEGINS
Day 4 ends at 1pm PDT on Friday, May 4, 2018. With 8 here, 5 votes makes majority.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Should we try to peer pressure the two people we've lynched previously to commit suicide so that the last two days of lynches aren't completely meaningless?

As it stands, only D1's lynch really means anything because there were no stakes to someone getting lynched in a dream.

funnier6

Courage~
Should we try to peer pressure the two people we've lynched previously to commit suicide so that the last two days of lynches aren't completely meaningless?

As it stands, only D1's lynch really means anything because there were no stakes to someone getting lynched in a dream.

No we should not. We have eight people left, two of which are scum. Having them kill themselves will leave us with six and assuming they’re both town, put us in a LYLO situation. (Did I use the right acronym?) Not to mention we may have to deal with mod kills which may end the game on their own. So basically I say typical lynch no strings attached unless someone has some excellent condemning information.

@Ryuken

Tell me one good soft claimy reason to save your sorry hide before we kill you for real, or full out claim if you’ve got a good reason.

I am not positive, but there is a pretty good chance Rubik is scum. Really annoying I’m not sure but in case that clicks with anyone.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
So... it looks like we're all back in the real world now. If we weren't, I would be even more confused as to how we all ended up back together. If that's the case, then that must means Domozilla (replaced by Bok) was the Dreamer for DS1.

And if you're wondering about what I just said, then yes, I knew that Domozilla was the Dreamer for DS1. That's part of why I didn't want to take join any of the wagons D2. I didn't say anything because I thought it would be better for us to reach DS3 versus trying to make the Dreamer suicide so that we could lynch the Mafia in the real world. That just didn't feel right.

Well, it seems like we're gonna have to play in a Standard Mafia Setting after all. Especially considering that based on the number of posts made so far in this thread, there's been very little activity. What's up with that?

funnier6

Courage~
And if you're wondering about what I just said, then yes, I knew that Domozilla was the Dreamer for DS1. That's part of why I didn't want to take join any of the wagons D2. I didn't say anything because I thought it would be better for us to reach DS3 versus trying to make the Dreamer suicide so that we could lynch the Mafia in the real world. That just didn't feel right.
This still makes me want to kill you. -_-

Vote: Ryu

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
We can afford a single suicide/mod-kill of one of our previous lynches and still be on track for having 2 days to live (assuming we mislynch today).

It's better to be at an odd player count than an even one in most cases, probably. With a dead bodyguard, I wouldn't be surprised if we no longer had a protective role, which would normally be the reason why an even player-count would be advantageous. (We also don't know if the bodyguard was himself targeted or was protecting another player.)

We can't really learn much as I'd like from the last two wagons because there were no stakes to them. Idk exactly how the scum NK works, but it's possible that scum doesn't have any reason to avoid being in an earlier dream layer (or it might only be harmful to them if none of their members are in the current dream layer).

If we were playing a standard mafia game, we'd either be in lylo right now from 2 mislynches or we'd have hit another scum with our D2/D3 "lynches". As it stands, our game-state is roughly equivalent to having lynched scum D1 and then voted for a no lynch D2 and D3.

In a sense we have 2 lynches and 1 suicide before we have to hit scum. Personally I'd be more in favor of a modkill/forced suicide of Ayano (who literally hasn't played this game, which makes killing them the least disruptive) and voting for a lynch today based on play. Karu and Ragnarokio are both possible lynches I'd be comfortable with based on inactivity and I imagine between those 3 kills we'll probably at least hit one scum and then be in a position where we've got 2 (or more) town players to 1 scum player and we can win from that situation with standard scum-hunting based on which players remain.

funnier6

Courage~
Fine then:
I role claim Dream Cop. Are you still not convinced.
As a matter of fact I am not. What is your valid reason for claiming?

You seem to be claiming that you have the ability to check if someone is a dreamer or not, which sounds quite obsolete in my opinion since knowing who the dreamers are does town no good as they can claim it if it was ever necessary and it’s impossible to be passively fake claimed. The fact that you supposedly knew this all day two and did not say a word about hylia/domo being town pretty much seals your fate. As a matter of fact this sounds exactly like a role the mafia would have! Anyway I don’t believe it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
HES-BACK.jpg

@Bok Chan Sama has replaced @Ayano Keiko

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't really see why being a dream cop is a role town wouldn't have. It allows him to confirm players as town.

If Ryu flipped town we'd be able to know anyone he's seen dream is town as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom