• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo was in Kakariko Village. He had been practicing his swordplay since early morning. Now he was ready to take a break though, so he went home to his father.

"Hi dad!" he greets Rasul energetically. "What are you doing?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Hey there Kal... Just working on your birthday present. How's your mother faring?"

Pen

The game is on!
"She's alright I suppose," Rengo tells him. "She's been busy lately though. She's barely at home while I'm there. And when she gets home in the evening she goes to sleep right away. I dunno what she's up to." Rengo sighs.

Storm

"Hmmm... I might come with you back to Castle town to speak to her. See whats going on. But those Iron Knuckles... They shake you down. Im surprised they let Voe into Castle Town nowadays"

Pen

The game is on!
"Do we have a plan of attack? Or are we going for a more low-key liberation plan?" Linora asks Daro as she leans a bit forward over the table in the tent.

Storm

"Truly busy, Kal. Tge War has me making weapons for all sides, but mostly Katanas and Shuriken for Our Shiekah friends here."

Storm

Rasul smiles
"First things First, we need to get some metal to Forge. Which you can get from either trading with Merchants or working in the Mine I commisioned after the Civil War. Lets do the latter. I wouldnt wear your nice clothes into the mine."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Daro leans back and crosses his arms. "If it were up to me, we'd crush all of their skulls," he huffs. "But that isn't my decision to make." He looks to Tennor.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"As close as they can without rocks falling on them. Their camp is set up high up on the Death Mountain Trail."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom