• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Pen

The game is on!
"But dad," Rengo said, "won't wind just make the fire bigger?"

"I'm actually with Daro on this," Linora adds. "Time is not on our side so we've gotta act fast."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"In this case it will snuff out the flames. You see, a flare Dancer is a fire Elemental. Its true body is the rock it calls it's head"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor perks up, "That helps a lot of things actually. No doubt the city is under a lesser guard than the crater. We can use that," he puts a map of the city on the table, "Where is it?"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Right in the center of the city. In what used to be Darunia's room," he says, pointing at the heart of the map.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor nods, "That makes sense... thanks for the help, Daro," he turns back to the main group, "Linora and Daro are right. Our time is limited. We don't want any more Gorons to die in there. So I say we act tonight. Get the team moving towards the City, take out who they have there already and set up a blockade at the entrance. From there, take the path into the Temple and take the Gorons here. Get it done quickly. What do you guys think?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nevermore leads an army of troops to support those at the blockade. Lord Ganon had foreseen an attack here and he commanded her to defend it.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"I'd rather crush the forces where they stand, but I trust your judgement, brother."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor shakes his head, "I get it, Daro. Completely. But with what we have now, we'd be slaughtered. The time for crushing them will come someday. Believe me."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Then what are we waiting for!" Daro slings his ball and chain over his shoulder. "We should get moving."

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo puts a couple of iron pebbles into the cart. There was much room for improvement. He was thoroughly enjoying himself though.

Linora stands up and grabs her bow and quiver. "Yes. Let's get outa here!"

Iris had happened to see Nevermore fly over her while on her way somewhere. Out of curiosity due to Nevermore's unique appearance Iris had followed the winged individual. From her hiding place she sees the troops mobilise and take a defensive position. Iris wonders what exactly is about to happen.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul smiles at his Son. he was actually mining. wanting to blacksmith

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor nods to one of the other men in the room, "Arthur, gather the troops. Let's get moving."
Grabbing his own weapons from where they leaned against the tent wall, he rolls up the map and sticks it in his bag. And, once everyone was together, they began the hike towards the portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom