• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Good work, my boy. Cut it down and bring it here"
Rasul's Dog pants and lays down

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
With a hard swing, the club comes off the sword and flies across the room. Not watching the projectile, Tennor slices the head off of a Moblin he'd bashed down before.

Pen

The game is on!
Linora cuts and slices away with her tomahawk until she finds another set of stairs leading up. She starts making her way up and finds that the staircase was completely empty. It must be because all of the enemy forces went down to battle so there aren't any left this far up. She rushes up but notices one bulky moblin chase after her. Once she's up on the next floor she runs around the corner and stops out of sight for the moblin coming up the stairs behind her. Her tomahawk is raised above her head and the moment the moblin comes up right in front of her she cleaves his head. She then walks over to the edge and starts sniping the enemies on the floor below, trying to hold this position safe until her friends arrived.

Iris was still observing the big battle in Goron City from her hiding spot. One part of her felt an urge to jump in and join the fight with the rebels because she knew they were fighting for a just cause, but another part of her was scared of interfering with other people's business. So for now she remains seated behind the rocks.

Rengo walks back to the tree he had found with an axe that he had borrowed from his father. The three was not particularly old, but the wood in the trunk was still sturdy and compact. After a while he's done chopping it down so he starts pulling the tree (trunk and crown and all) back into the village and all the way to his father's house. It had taken him a long time pulling the young tree all that way and he was completely exhausted when he got there.

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The enemy forces were shrinking when Daro noticed Linora had safely made it up. He spied a few heading back up the stairs to go after her. Daro quickly swung his ball deep into the stone above the stairs, and yanked the chain as hard as he could. The ceiling above the stairs crumbled and crushed the enemies.

Daro turned back to the enemies at hand. He dispatched a few Moblins with a quick swing and worked on the remaining foes.

Storm

" That is some good wood, My Son." Rasul says as he takes the Wood, and smiles
" Now. carefully cut it in Half long ways"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Seeing that Linora was making her way to the stairs, Tennor made his way towards her. Hearing a crack, and then feeling a rumble, Tennor struggled out of the way moments before a piece of the cieling caved in, rocks rolling down the stairs and crushing a number of moblins. Without a second thought, Tennor threw himself at the rocks, scrambling up them and out of reach of ground troops.
He kicks a large piece of rock, ready for it to slide down and hit one that tried to climb up, but all that did was hurt his foot. Grimacing a little, he continued to climb the rubble. Probably safer than climbing the stairs at this point.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Information. Weapons. Things like that. I think you'll be interested in this..." Lyna pushes the bag forward. It was her mother's magical bag of food, able to create whatever food the possessor may want. It was the most valuable thing she had.

"My my dear girl. Where did you get such a thing? This is absolutely fantastic. There was this one girl I knew, from back in the days of the war, she had something much like this. A thing of beauty." Buster took the bag and ingested it, planning to spit it back out into storage later. "Well what would you like. That item is worth quite a bit. Weapons should be no issue if you'd like to manor a trade there."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Rubble continues to fall behind Tennor, the roof above them a little weak from already partially collapsing. He reached Linora, turning back, and took up a defensive stance.

Arthur was in the middle of the fight, his blade covered in green-hued moblin blood. He wasn't planning on joining the raid party; he was better out here on the battlefield, controlling those who stayed behind. He noticed his two comrades across the room, Tennor scrambling up the stairs, and gave an order, "Those who can, follow Tennor and Linora! Those who are fighting, continue! We're keeping them at bay!" with a yell, he does jumps and arcs his blade downwards at another moblin, who pretty much dived out of the way to avoid the hit.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Daro heard Arthur's orders and felt an urge to hang back and enjoy the thrill of the fight. But he knew how to navigate the mountain better than Linora or Tennor. "Good luck!" he called out before curling into a ball and rolling towards the pile of rubble where the stairs used to be. He managed to force himself up there, sending cracked rocks back at moblins.

He unrolled beside Tennor and Linora. "Let's get moving!" he said with a large grin and chuckle.

Storm

Rasul feels pride his son wanted to learn the way of the smithy. rengo was his one thing of joy in this world

Storm

The Castle Town Catacombs
13 robed individuals surround an altar. the shortest stands before one seated
" The sacrifice shall go without a hitch, Master"
"Proceed"
two hulking masses pull in a young female ripe at 16. they tie her to the table as The short one brandishes a dagger
"In The Name of the Dark One, I sacrifice this lamb"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"We have to move up the mountain. We're gonna be seeing some falling rocks, so move fast and carefully," he explains walking ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom