• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor leaves the actual rallying of the troops to the others. He isn't much of a speaker. When they approach the portal, Arthur stands up and says something inspiring. Tennor isn't paying more attention. He's just eager for all this to start. However, he can't deprive these people of their hope, so he lets his friend speak.
All that over with, a bombadier throws two bombs into the portal. They wait for the explosion, and then bull rush the city.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul hauls the Metal to the smelter
" The Next Part is to make Ingots from the Ores"
Aron rolls his eyes, but is still a cute doggy

Storm

"Ingots are the base material of Weapons, armor and the Like. what would you like to Make today?"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo looks at his sword. It’s a few years old and shorter than he would want it to be since he was younger when he received it. “Maybe a new sword?” he suggests carefully. “I’d like an upgrade.”

Storm

"That's easy. now. go find a good young tree to cut down for the Handle while I smelt this Iron into Bars"
Rasul smiles at his son

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Hordes of dark forces await them on the other side, the bombs pulverize stone and vaporize flesh but there are still plenty of enemies to combat the fanatics. Nevermore watches from above, processing every move that their army could make against the rebels.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Let's do this!" Daro roars, charging in with his ball and chain in hand. He quickly assesses the situation after passing through. The enemy appeared to be caught off guard. The explosion had already taken care of a few of them, but Daro saw that hordes remained. The Gordon laughed, and began swinging his weapon overhead. "Bring it on!" he yelled, swinging the ball at the enemy.

Mido

Version 1
Dente finishes his deliveries and makes his way back to his cabin. Soon, with there likely being a battle at present, he would have ominous company this later this evening.

Pen

The game is on!
Linora starts off by firing tree arrows simultaneously, hitting three different foes directly when she sees the enemies pick up arms. As an archer she kept her distance though, doing her best to cover her allies and snipe the enemies. They were clearly outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they were outmatched.

Iris watches as the battle begins. It seemed like the rebels had gathered allies from all around the kingdom. They were fighting fiercely against their many opponents. From behind her rock Iris also sees the angel-like girl who she had followed to get here. The winged female, much like Iris herself, seemed to only observe the ongoing battle from a distance so far.

"A good young tree. I'm on it!" Rengo says and rushes off to find one suited for a handle. As he runs past the entrance to the graveyard he spots Mr. Fray. "Good day, sir," Rengo greets Dente. Immediately afterwards he wonders to himself why he had to sound so formal.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor carries a sword, rushing into the fray, clashing with a moblin club. He has to make the battle fast... the entrance is all the way at the top of the village. They need to get up there and secure it quickly.
Kicking the moblin's legs out from under them, Tennor makes his way to Daro, "What's the quickest way to the top?" he had to know the village better than Tennor did. Daro did live here after all - at least for a while.

Storm

Rasul melts the Iron in the Forge and forms it into bars. Aron looks at him, laughing on the inside

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Find some stairs and move up! All there is to it!" Daro bellowed, enjoying the thrill of the fight.

Pen

The game is on!
Linora hears Daro's advice so she finds a flight of stairs and moves up to the next floor. Once she gets up she is approached by lots of enemies that start charging at her. She has no time to retreat back down the stairs so she successfully drops about half a dozen of the enemies with arrows before the pretty big squad of various enemies reaches her and Linora is hit by a club in the shoulder. It hurt a lot but wasn't enough to stop her. Since all the enemies were now right in front of her she couldn't effectively use her bow anymore, so she seamlessly switches to her tomahawk and engages in close combat with the many foes around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom