• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm in Love With.... Zelda!

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Hmm, depends really on the kind of Zelda, though. I liked TP Zelda because she was epic. I liked SS Zelda because she was cute. OoT Zelda, though, just can't seem to be anything... :dry:

Fig

The Altruist
I really adore Zelda in Skyward Sword than any Zelda from previous Zelda games. She's is the cutest in Skyward Sword. She's really a true friend to me. That's how I see my girlfriend if I ever have one, a girl who will stick up to me and be there for me no matter what happens.:) <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Am I the only who loves her every since the cut-scene where she throws you the harp?

That late? Dude, I fell for her the moment I saw her in the E3 tailer! :love: ... Okay, maybe not that early, but it was most certainly before the game even hit shelves. Skyward Sword's Zelda is definitely the most beautiful Zelda yet, a second would be Twilight Princess's Zelda. But it's not a close second.

On top of her beauty is her adorable personality! I love how she pushed Link off of a high ledge twice. That got me laughing. And the way she stands up for Link when Groose is bullying him is so sweet! She's always confident in her friends, and she's very kind and caring, even when she shoves people off of cliffs! She has so much personality, and so much beauty! Skyward Sword's Zelda is definitely the best Zelda yet.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I'm not in love with her, but I don't like her character occasionaly because sometimes she can get annoying. Especially the Adult Zelda in Ocarina of Time. She's so freakin helpless I want to just slap her. All though, I like her alter-ego Shiek. Now she's just plain awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom