• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I'm in Love With.... Zelda!

At the start of the game, I fancied her but then I adored her. Am I the only who loves her every since the cut-scene where she throws you the harp?

Please tell me!

Admittedly I've always thought Zelda was a very attractive character, but yes, in Skyward Sword, I absolutely adore her. I haven't liked a Zelda this much since Tetra <3

Really?

She was pretty damn cute in Skyward Sword? But I love her even more because when Groose was bullying me, she snuck right up behind him and taught him a lesson

I loved that cutscene. All my favorite characters in one place! Impa, Zelda, Ghirahim, Link...awesome.

Look out Groose, looks like you have more competition :)

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
The SS Zelda is the best and cutest of her, hands-down. I also really liked her in Spirit Tracks also for some reason.

Yeah, I loved her most in SS, and I never thought I'd love a Zelda more than in WW. She was rather bland in TP, useless in PH, and a complete whiny (censored) in ST, so her amazingness this time around was rather refreshing.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
TP's design IMO is better than SS'. ST's attitude and helpfulness is better than SS. After her descent from Skyloft, I just hated Zelda more and more. When Nintendo said that Zelda had another side to her, one where she's willing to accept her destiny...I didn't think it would be literal. They wasted a character out of Zelda and it disappointed me so much. Barring things related to the end-game part of the game, I hated how she loved to push us off of buildings and stuff. When I say I can't sense my Loftwing, I'm being serious that I can't sense my Loftwing! I could've died out there!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
After her descent from Skyloft, I just hated Zelda more and more. When Nintendo said that Zelda had another side to her, one where she's willing to accept her destiny...I didn't think it would be literal. They wasted a character out of Zelda and it disappointed me so much. Barring things related to the end-game part of the game, I hated how she loved to push us off of buildings and stuff. When I say I can't sense my Loftwing, I'm being serious that I can't sense my Loftwing! I could've died out there!

I'm...lost. How can you hate Zelda for all this? That's what made her a great character. I mean, look at TP Zelda. Hardly any influence in the game. Hardly any presence, at that. SS Zelda had an influence and presence throughout the entire game, whether direct or indirect. Her coming to accept her destiny is the biggest thing of her amazing character development. She was just another average girl with an obvious crush on Link (which blinded her judgement on things involving him) in Skyloft, but she developed into someone worthy of a leadership position (which makes sense, since she's Hylia reborn). Yet, even after that, she still had the charm of Zelda back in Skyloft. Zelda hasn't been this involved in a game since OoT, and it helped out the story tremendously. She developed as a character just like Link did. He always has to accept his destiny. What's so different about Zelda?

Last edited:
I think she's the best in skyward sword by far. Not only is she super duper pretty, but she shares a relationship with link stronger than I've seen in any other Zelda game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom