• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Had the Choice to Have Been Born in Any Year and Any Country?

Conor

the over analysing guy
Pretty self-explanatory by the title. Well, what would you choose?
Also, one rule; assume no prior knowledge after you're born in this error for example if you choose to be born in roman times you won't be thinking "oh man I miss going to the cinema and playing zelda" it's a completely new you.
Also, give a few reasons too, to make the post more interesting :)
I would personally choose to be born in the late 40's or early 50's somewhere in America. After WWII America experienced a financial boom and as a result of this young adults had a lot of disposable income, long story short, the teenager was born, I think it would've been great to be young at this time, I'd get to experience Elvis, The Beatles and other rock icons when they were actually still alive, seen the moon landing on TV when I was older and so forth, what about you guys?

I would have been born in the year of 1985. That way, I could share a birthday with Mario and Back to the Future. I'm fine with being born in Pennsylvania.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would say the same year I was born now which was 1984 and to be born in Japan because Japanese are lucky to have where anime and video games came from and usually get more perks than anyone else, and their anime doesn't stop, because it doesn't need to be dubbed. It's really irriatating when you want to watch your favorite anime, but you it's all in japapanse or subtitled, because it won't be dubbed into you language.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Rhode Island, United States of America, year 3000. Just so I could live in a (hopefully) better world. Or maybe the world would have been reset to biblical society and I'll do hard manual labor from the time I can walk to the time I die of the plague in my twenties.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I would love to be born in 1995, Tokyo, Japan. I want to live in Japan, and I like the year 1995.

That's about it.

I don't think I would change where I was from or born. I'm happy with the life I have now. I wouldn't mind being raised in a different country (like Netherlands or Sweden) but other than that, I'm fine.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I'm perfectly fine with where I was born and when lol. I feel good at this age and I have this feeling that things are only going to get better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom