• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Had 3 Wishes What Would They Be?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
1. Infinite wishes
2. For the world to be free of poverty and sickness
3. The ability to control the elements (wind, fire, earth, and air)

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
1. to know all that is knowable.

I'll save the other two for when #1 kicks in

Kazumi

chagy
1. To be immortal and invincible, always in peak physical condition and never having to eat, sleep, or drink.

2. To be able to have literally anything I could think of anywhere I wanted it any time I wanted it.

3. ???

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
1. Unlimited Money - pretty much covers me getting anything that can be bought.
2. Super Powers - if I have to pick just one I'd pick shape/size shifting as I could be whatever I want. Grow myself some temporary wings and fly, spy on people without them knowing I'm there because I'm hidden and all sorts of stuff.
3. World Peace - #completelyoriginal

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
1: That I could understand everything that is spoken and written - the language barrier would be broken for me.
2: That I have a lifespan of 970 years, with the caveat that I would age normally until my prime years (say, 33 or 35) and then remain at that age until the end of my 970 years. Take that, Methuselah!
3: That I could grant this ability for a long life on to anybody I so desire - I don't want to be alone for all that time, that would be hell!

Last edited:

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I'd wish to destroy anything that has the power of "god" and take it for myself.

If I gained limitless power at that time I'd just wait for the other wishes incase I ever needed them. If not then I would wish for

The powers I dream about every night, eyes that take and give life, ice breath, third eye that sucks stuff uup, qability to chang to purple eyes to control people, and the bracelets that allow me to change my 2 weapons into whatever shape I choose. I'd word it better so it doesn't sound like many wishes.

I'd wish for a new world that only I could open a portal to to get there but I could give out tons of watch like things that would allow people to create portals to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom