• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Got the Chance to Live Anywhere in the Zelda Series Where Would You Live?

Pen

The game is on!
I wanted to live on Windfall Island before, right now I really can't choose between Windfall Island and Kakariko Village from Twilight Princess!
Very well, I don't really care which one of those two I'll live in.

EDIT: Argh! I changed my mind again! I do want to live on Windfall Island! It's the nicest place of all in any Zelda game in my opinion! I really love it there!

Windfall_Island_overview.png

I would most definitely want to live in Clock Town.

It seems like such an awesome place to live. (Of course I wouldn't want to live there when the moon was falling down)

But other than that, that is where I would want to live, everyone seems so friendly there and the town itself is just amazing.

Maybe if I was younger, I would hang out with the Bomber's Society. But I might just hang around the town and visit the Romani Ranch every now and then.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
I think I would want to live in any of these places: Ordon or Kakariko Villages from TP and Outset, Windfall, or Dragon Roost Islands from WW. I know that's a lot, but they're all nice places and I like them :DD Gah, I'm so undecided.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
I'm undecided.

I would either live hide inside a pot inside any Zelda game (possibly all of them) or... Inside the Ghost Ship! No, I'm kidding, but the "iron pots" look kinda comfortable.

Which Ghost Ship? The one in Phantom Hourglass or the one in The Wind Waker?

For some reason, the first thing that came in my mind was Gerudo Valley. Those little houses/bases/whatevers stacked up just seems... cool.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I would probably like either Zora's Domain or Lake Hylia, especially as they're shown in Twilight Princess. I just love the whole water theme, and I really like some place that's nice and peaceful, so places along Zora's River are out of the question. I guess maybe I'd pick Zora's Domain over Lake Hylia because I'd get to be around all the Zoras (I've always loved the Zoras so much ^^), but the people at Lake Hylia are few and tend to be the weird quirky characters I don't want to spend a ton of time around (unlike the weird quirky characters I DO want to spend time around XD).

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Mother and Child Isles in the Wind Waker, so soothing...

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Mountain Village. Beautiful scenery, the Goron races are just around the corner, and you're obviously not far from Clock Town, or the Great Bay if you want to spend a day at the beach.

Ooh, good question, hard to choose.
OoT is my favorite Zelda, if I lived in that world maybe Kakariko Village?
I am a swimmer and I just love water in general, but if I lived in Zora's domain I would feel very out of place not being one of them and all :P
I am a city boy and Hyrule Market seems like a lively fun place to live, except that Ganondorf destroys it so not so much. Maybe in child timeline when it doesn't. Kakariko still has the bottom of the well and Shadow Temple right next to it though, would be hard to sleep sometimes knowing what's lurking right beneath your feet...
Taking all that into consideration I think I would actually pick Windfall Island! It's got a bustling town, right on the water, no evil spirits dwelling below is a plus as well!
Great Bay would be great if I wasn't attacked by Leevers every time I wanted to take a stroll on the beach.
Outset Island would be up there to. ALttP Kakariko seems nice as well.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
After much pondering, I've decided on either Windfall or Dragon roost island. Dragon roost has awesome music, and Windfall is a place that I could mess around for hours on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom