• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time If You Could Live in One Temple for the Rest of Your Life Which Would It Be and Why?

I would live in the Forest Temple. It's creepy but i still enjoy it. i don't know, just something about it...except the wallmasters other than that.

EDIT: Now that i think about it i would probably live in the Spirit Temple, maybe because i'm a huge Egyptian fan and i find it relaxing. The only reason i decided Forest Temple over that was because something about it makes me extremely curious. Its a forest mansion but who was it created by? and why?

Last edited:
I would love to stay in the Water Temple. (only if I had the Zora Tunic)

The reason being is that I'm a swimmer and I spend a lot of my time in the water.
I just love being in the water, because gravity doesn't really have control over you so you can do whatever you want.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Forest Temple.

The four Poe Sisters live there, the place is like a giant rotating puzzle, there would always be something happening. That and if I ever did get bored there's the option of attempting to destroy pieces of art.

B

beyerballler54

All of them are dangerous and monster filled. So non. but for the sake of this thread I would say the child fire temple.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Temple of Time of Hero of Time's day. You can EASILY reflect on your life in that place and should you get hungry, there is a Market only a few steps away!

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
I would live in the Stone Tower Temple. Only because I would treat it as a sanctuary to worship anything of my heart's desire. It would be peaceful, monster free, and heavily gaurded.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Seriously, every Ocarina of Time Dungeon is creepy. For me, it would be a punishment to live at such a scary place until the end of my days.

Pen

The game is on!
Definitely the Temple of Time for quite much the same reasons as VanitasXII. Although, if I had to choose one of the others it would be the Spirit Temple. :)

Eh, I wouldn't really like to live in any of the temples in OOT (or any dungeon in any Zelda, even Snowpeak which is kind of a house, it's too cold for me!) The most inhabitable one to me in OOT is the Forest Temple, it's pretty nice, but I would need a ladder to get in and out XD

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Forest Temple. It might be creepy, but at least is is kind of like a house. It looks very cool and mysterious, I like plants and nature as well. All those Dead-Hands would have to go of course.

amaterasu

Writer
I would have to say the Spirit Temple. Awesome Music, livin' in the desert, the only problem would be boredom! Unless people came to visit and we did paintball manhunt. or just manhunt in general. Though, that'd be hard with the beamos and stuff, so i'll just expolode them.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I wouldn't mind the Forest Temple, as it seems like its original purpose was as a mansion after all. Also, I could get used to the twisted hallways, but I would have to call the Wallmaster exterminators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom