• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time If You Could Live in One Temple for the Rest of Your Life Which Would It Be and Why?

M

marcus97

thats a stupid question
or is it...

probably the deku tree unless u smoke or start fires or smoke thus starting fires you'll be fine:)

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Yeah but every time you come home after a long day at work you have to dodge two pots flying at you ;)
I wouldn't live in any of those temples, even if they weren't monster filled. No bathrooms, kitchens or anything!
The Forest Temple at least looks like that at one time it was a mansion but it is a creepy place I doubt I could sleep at night. Maybe if it was all fixed and renovated?

Well I would choose to live in the Spirit temple. As for bathrooms...we always have those dark gaps in that room with the Anubises XD. I choose it just simply because of it's ominous nature. It feels so big and looks like a calm place.

Forest Temple would be my abode; after an EXTREME MAKEOVER, of course. It's just my kind of place. ...and did you know its construction is that of a large dome shape?! How cool is that! I'll be alone there and stuff, too, which is cool.

What? I like my solitude.

T

Thefourlinks

Tough choice, they are all so interesting. If I had to choose I would say the Spirit Temple. Just because it's atmosphere is so interesting and some of the creatures are cool. The Fire Temple would also be an interesting place to live. I just can't decide.

Toboe

Melody Malone
Forest temple, I like the forest and the song you use to teleport there, I memorized it and I can play it on the ocarina in any Zelda game (With the ocarina), and I don't mind not killing all the monsters there because I'm to lazy and who doesn't want company at your house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom