• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Give Any Video Game A Squel...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Without a doubt in my mind I'd make a sequel to Pokémon Gale of Darkness. It's one of those titles that truly deserves a sequel, and such a sequel can be executed very well. Many fans have already suggested several times that they'd enjoy a sequel to the game, and I'm behind them completely. The concept of Shadow Pokémon was unique, and the story was engaging. The characters had fantastic personalities, and even the graphical style of the game was very nice -- creative too. I really don't see why it shouldn't get a sequel, to be quite honest.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Without a doubt in my mind I'd make a sequel to Pokémon Gale of Darkness. It's one of those titles that truly deserves a sequel, and such a sequel can be executed very well. Many fans have already suggested several times that they'd enjoy a sequel to the game, and I'm behind them completely. The concept of Shadow Pokémon was unique, and the story was engaging. The characters had fantastic personalities, and even the graphical style of the game was very nice -- creative too. I really don't see why it shouldn't get a sequel, to be quite honest.

That was my second choice. I loved those games. Those are actually the only two Pokemon games I could actually get into. Oh how I hate random encounters.

I would make Okami 3.

I haven't even played Okamiden yet. *chortle*

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
A sequel (distant) to Twilight Princess, thereby creating OoT 3.0.
A sequel (gameplay wise) to Star Ocean Till the End of Time.
Star Wars Battlefront III (the stuff coming from DICE is going to be ***)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Knights of the Old Republic 3 would've most likely been one of the best games of this generation had BioWare not been EA's puppet and made the atrocity we know as Star Wars: The Old Republic (MMO game). The two KotOR games I played had amazing gameplay, story, soundtrack and most importantly; were set in the Star Wars universe. :kawaii:

Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy; brilliant but rare game too, very similar to Zelda but set in ancient Egypt. Too bad it never became popular enough to have a sequel.

Star Wars Battlefront III (the stuff coming from DICE is going to be ***)

Yes.. a game that is currently in Alpha and is being developed by the same guys who made Battlefield and Mirror's Edge is going to be ****. gg

Big Octo

=^)
Half Life 2.

Well, good news! (Just kidding, I knew you meant Half Life 3. :P)

As for my game of choice, I will have to go with an obscure one. It is a third person shooter under the name of Metal Arms: A Glitch in the System. This game was released for sixth generation consoles (except the Dreamcast), and was a load of fun. The gameplay was addicting and had a good amount of difficulty, there was humor, a good amount of levels, and the multiplayer was very fun. If you've ever beaten this game (all one of you, I would guess), then you know that this game obviously hinted at a sequel. The problem with this game, as with other obscure games, is that it did not sell very well. The developer for this game, Swingin' Ape Studios, was also bought out by Blizzard Entertainment. The likelihood of this game finally getting the sequel it deserved is infinitely thin. For this reason, it will always be my first wish for a game sequel.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Chrono Trigger 2 (yes I know there's Chrono Cross and Radical Dreamers, but I want one that actually plays LIKE Chrono Trigger and actually follows up on it instead of going off on a weird tangent like Cross and Dreamers did)

Mother 3-2 (I guess it'd be called Mother 4, but I want one that follows directly from Mother 3, even if I'm not really sure how that could even happen...)

Either Skyward Sword 2, where it follows Link and Zelda directly after the events of SS, or The Legend of Groose: The Last Grossenator of Grooseland, where it's a side-game that follows Groose's exploits after the events of SS. Preferably the latter, though.

Super Maro 64-2. I don't even need to explain this one.

A Link to the Past 2. I want one that follows up on... wait... oh that's right WE'RE ACTUALLY GETTING THIS ONE! WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Sequel to Chrono Trigger/Cross. They were making one called Chrono Break, but it got cancelled :dry:
Also, The World Ends With You 2. (Seriously, come on, Square Enix.)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Chrono Trigger 2 (yes I know there's Chrono Cross and Radical Dreamers, but I want one that actually plays LIKE Chrono Trigger and actually follows up on it instead of going off on a weird tangent like Cross and Dreamers did)

Mother 3-2 (I guess it'd be called Mother 4, but I want one that follows directly from Mother 3, even if I'm not really sure how that could even happen...)

Either Skyward Sword 2, where it follows Link and Zelda directly after the events of SS, or The Legend of Groose: The Last Grossenator of Grooseland, where it's a side-game that follows Groose's exploits after the events of SS. Preferably the latter, though.

Super Maro 64-2. I don't even need to explain this one.

A Link to the Past 2. I want one that follows up on... wait... oh that's right WE'RE ACTUALLY GETTING THIS ONE! WOOOOOOO!!!!!

When I said MOTHER 4, I sort of meant MOTHER 3-2... haha. I'd be like FF;if an RPG series has games loosely connected to each other, there is gonna be a second one of an already existing number.

Sonic Adventure 3

I would play it. I loved SA 1&2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom