• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Destroy One Zelda Enemy, Who would it be?

I'd say Wizzrobes. They are easier to beat in the Wind Waker, but they still are annoying at times. In the original with the teleporting to places you can't get to or on top of you, all the health they have, and the damage they deal. And in whichever game, they're insanely annoying when you're trying to take down a group of enemies.

Tektites are some of the most annoying enemies in just about any title entry for me. *poof* Begone, spidery-hop-monsters!

Darknuts. Dear Din please protect me from those damned knights.
Particularly the Zelda II ones, but they're painful to kill no matter what game they're in
The Adventure of Link Darknuts are game enders, but I love battling them in TP. They look so cool.

Chus. Ones that provide useful things can stay, but sometimes it feels like they're just there to be annoying (and, could they indicate that some developers got lazy? Considering their design and the fact that they appear ANYWHERE from the beginning of the game to the final dungeons?).

You mean not have appear in any future Zelda games?

Or do you mean if enemies appeared in real life and we had the chance to destroy one?

Or you mean hypothetically making them not exist in the game world and rewrite game history?

I would say

1) Keese/Bats - I mean they are just boring

2) Chu Chu just cause I would want to see one in real life cause they are weird

3) Demise cause then the whole Zelda world would be completely different.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
These guys...
articleAxleTop15FavoriteZeldaMonsters-GuardiansAndWatcher.png
Get ready to run for your heroic life, Link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom