• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Link Were A Woman

No. Link is a MAN. I am a huge fan of zelda and metroid, and i think its great that samus is a female. I especially like her character in other m. but you know what, Im not sexist for saying link should be a man. anyone who thinks that link should be a female is sexist themselves. why would you even consider it if miyamoto already made link a guy. I have nothing against woman, but to defend the idea of link being a woman is sexist itself.

dude i totally agree with that.

Satsy

~~SaturnStorm
Frankly I don't think deciding Link should be a male or female is in any way sexist. I don't see how saying "It'd be interesting if Link was a woman" is sexist, any more than "I prefer him as a male" to be honest.

B

Blaster242

Exactly the point. I think it would be an interesting game and i would easily buy 15 of them and make my friends play it. It would be a good game nonetheless.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I think it would be pretty neat if they did that for a few games, I wouldn't want it for the whole series though. If they did make Link a woman, they would probably have to alter the story so that the female Link wouldn't have to save Zelda or anyone of the such. The biggest change I see happening would be that fem. link would probably be more agility-oriented and less strength-oriented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom