• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask If Fierce Deity Link Played an Instrument...

S

Sheik

These are too funny. I'm going to have to say beatboxing is my favorite suggestion.

*laughs maniacally*

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
He would summon all the other transformations and direct them with a stick

A Deku Stick :P
No... he would be a one-man band.
He would have bagpipes with a trumpet sticking out one of the sound holes and an ocarina out the other. He would have the other 3 transformations playing their music and human Link beatboxing.
Oh yeah... and human would have a TriForceAngle
Edit: And Biggoron, being his slave, would play the Scrubcordion.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
FD Link would play this beast:

[video=youtube;D7oKT6xz-k8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7oKT6xz-k8[/video]

A theremin, of course! For those who do not know what it is, its an EPIC instrument that involves using your two hands to change the volume and pitch. (Well, maybe not exactly like that but its something along the lines of that) The point is, its an epic instrument that you move your hands to make music! Its a little hard to explain it fully but look up a video and youll see its pure epicness!

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Seeing as to how Fierce Deity is in a nearly Hylian form, I would think he would have some sort of Ocarina of some sort, perhaps this sort of ocarina could appeal to his senses.

Still, he is a demon, so I would imagine he would play some sort of twisted instrument. Perhaps he could pull out a mini-organ since he is large enough to more than likely have one on his body. Perhaps for this organ, he'd lie his sword flat, then press keys inbetween the helices.

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
i would guess at maybe he would play all the instruments as a one man band like in LA..?
Or perhaps conduct all the other transformations..?
maybe he'll take out an N64 controller and play the notes on that XD
Or hes just so awesome, he'll do nothing and the notes will just play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom