• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If a Zelda Movie Came Out Would You Go Watch It

• Thread starter tりふぉrせほlでr
  • Start date

Would you go see a Zelda movie

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm... If they ruined the Super Mario Bros. franchise by transforming the Mushroom Kingdom into a cyber-punk city called "Dinohattan" and goombas into 8-foot-tall monsters with shrunken heads, just imagine what they could (and would) do to Hyrule, Ganondorf, and The Legend of Zelda franchise in general. (a.k.a. :shake: )

ENA-three!

the man from mars
then again, they would probably pernounce everything wierd....like... Gay-nun-dorf, or call link...ong.....haha like last airbender...

I must admit that Zack Effron would LOOK like a great Link.. but I have daughters, I have seen him trying to act... it would be horrible.

Liam Neeson would be amazing as Ganondorf BTW.

D

DarkJinjo

I would disregard all reviews and other opinions on the movie and go see it for myself, and most likely I would enjoy it, too.

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
I'd probably go see it, no matter how bad it is. (Example: The Dragon Ball Z movie)
If it was like, Lord of the Rings Graphics, DEFINITELY.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Movie? No
Anime or cartoon series? Maybe. It depends on how it would be made. If it's made well and really thought out, like the manga are, I would watch it.
Dear god you freakin' newbies with your short, low-quality posts and your horrible spelling/grammar...................-.-

H

Hastier

I would watch it, but as for liking it would depend on whether it was done right or not, like most people I would be skeptical, specially after all those awful movies based on games (like Mario and Street fighter), not to mention the ugly actors they choose, the chances of it actually being good would be pretty low, but I would watch it anyways out of curiosity, I think that if they actually decided to do something like that they should do an animation instead so we wouldn't have to deal with corny acting like in the Death Note movie (not a movie about a game but pretty close), Light was specially distressing on that.

F

Flare24

I'd go see it. I mean Hollywood can't ALWAYS fail that badly on video game movies right? The Zelda games have variety anyway so making a movie about some random Link going on a perilous adventure to save a princess named Zelda should be really hard too mess up.....Unless they make it like CD-i all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom