• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Love My WiiU So Far..

Scoby

France
As you take your Wii U out of the box and hook it up, you'll have to download about 4GB worth of data for the launch-day system update. As you can imagine, 4gigs is quite a lot to download, and it takes a bit of time after you finish downloading the update to even have the update applied to your software. :3

not if i have 50 mb download sped :D

ILU

i luv u
Yeah, the update wasn't too fun. I watched The Walking Dead while I waited. I like the features of the console, but I'm disappointed that there isn't a system-wide achievement system. No, I don't think you need one to enjoy the games, but I do enjoy obtaining them. Maybe it's just the completionist in me, or maybe my competitive side is to blame. I dunno. But because of it, I'll be choosing cross-platform titles for my 360 over the Wii U unless the gameplay has a new addition that I can't live without (like the scanner in Arkham City). In the meantime, there aren't any games I want for the Wii U. I don't enjoy Nintendoland even a little bit. I don't want to sound like a grouch or anything... I just don't like it.

What I DO want is Trine 2! It looks so fun and beautiful! After that, I'll wait for Rayman. ^_^

Well I got most of the launch titles, onl one I'm really playing is ZombiU and a little bit of Black Ops 2. Also the MiiVerse is fun, search up the Batman community and look for popular posts, my Batman drawing is number 2!

That suits it to be honest, it is an updated Wii. Also for everyone who is thinking of buying one now or is too late to purchase one because they are sold out. It's best to wait, the feeling wears off really fast. Crappy launch titles, ZombiU felt like the only one that stood out among them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom