• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Like Pie

Pie is awesome... I think its amazing you made a topic entirely devoted to Pie. Your Pie-ness (tehee...)

Anyways I have loads of favorties... Pumpkin and apple are my favorite traditional pies,

but I am also one to enjoy creme pies... Chocolate Turtle Mousse pie, and Oreo pudding pie, are another couple I thoroughly enjoy.

I havent really made pies yet... But I am hoping to be able to find a crust recipe that works in my favor. I tend to favor graham cracker crusts over pastry crusts but they are all tasty delicious.

K

KillerHana

OHHH that's right, If you are from America or somewhere similar, the meaning of "Pies" is a fruity tart or delicious filled pastry" etc. For us in NZ, It's like, a pie from the dairy, has mince/veges/gravy/cheese. SO TASTY. Usually associated with truckies :P
I still stand by my Cheese and Mince pie, but I guess, chocolate pie would be nice. A pastry filled with chocolate mousse <3

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I know what pies are, but the problem is that I rarely have it or I didn't taste so many flavors of it. It is kind of a new American thing to me, but so far the best I ate was a slice of Pumpkin Pie.

Pie is the greatest food ever invented, besides waffles, my favorite types of pie are pumpkin, apple, and chicken pot pie(if that counts). I haven't had any other pie so i guess ill have to taste more. I don't make my own but i do rely on my mother or aunt to make it, store bought pie can sometimes be good but the bad pies make you want to stop eating it. i hate that the only time i can get pumpkin pie is around the holidays it is my favorite. I cannot have pie without Cool Whip and milk they just make it taste so much better.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
My grandmother made an awesome lemon meringue pie. Chocolate cream pie is my favorite though hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom