• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I D E N T I T Y 1 RP (game thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Let's assume ten minutes later his time time is unfrozen and we were none the wiser.
Brandon grabs his bag, "Ready to go whenever the rest of you are."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Oh nothing. You guys go ahead. Ill cover our tracks, unlessyou want to, Val"

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Lawliet stares at everyone intensely. "We have to go. If someone says one more word about covering our tracks, that person is sleeping in the bushes tonight." Lawliet doesn't tend to snap at people. All the numbers are bothering him. He has seen their death dates ever since he had met them, they bother him a lot. Though he never speaks about it.

Pen

The game is on!
Andrea finishes her breakfast and stands up with her packing, ready to go.

In case you've forgotten, RP's aren't always real. If you don't like it, go somewhere else please.

((I agree with you here about RPs not being real. Of course that’s the case with this RP as well, so it’s bound to be fantasy. However, even fantasy fiction has certain rules to follow in order for it to be enjoyable. For example, when there’s no conflict or struggle or weakness within a character they quickly become very dull. Now obviously I’m not the game mod - you are - but I would just like to voice my opinion on this and ask a few questions in order to straighten some things out. What exactly do you allow Val’s powers to be? I realize that what’s happened to far is very insignificant, but it would be handy to know the exact reaches of his ability for future reference. We’ve seen him use his power more than any other character so far. He’s been using it to the point where it seems like he could use it infinitely if he so desires. He has also been shown to use his power even while getting a full night’s sleep. And on top of that he expressed interest in being immortal in addition to his already overwhelming time abilities. So, my final question to you, @TattooArtist will you accept a character who’s able to stop time for unlimited periods of time, keep it frozen while asleep and even have the added ability of not aging? In my own opinion that seems very over powered. Especially compared to the other characters in this RP whose abilities for the most part are “freak” abilities that are more of an issue than a power. I for one just don’t think it’s all that fun with this level of imbalance.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom