• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I D E N T I T Y 1 RP (game thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brandon notices Lawliet's paleness and walks over. He places a hand on his friend's shoulder, "How're you feeling?" there's concern in his voice. He knows that something's wrong, even if he really isn't sure what.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
"I...I'm okay. Just feeling light headed. Uh...I think we go...this way..." Lawliet stumbles a bit

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brandon offers Lawliet a water bottle, then walks behind him as they follow his lead, keeping careful watch on the man in front of him. He worries a little, but there's only so much he can do for now. Maybe he'll talk to Lawliet tonight. Talking always helps him get his thoughts out... and Lawliet definitely needs to do that.

TattooArtist

Lawliet is a bit wobbly but drinks the water. He walks across the train platform and he notices the man. He is tall, but looks similar to Lawliet. The man turns around and flashes a stare at Lawliet. This jogs Lawliet's memory. "Hey...I swear that is-" The man then turns away. Lawliet swore he recognised him but he ignores it when a pounding head ache kicks in. Lawliet sees a glowing path in front of him, hesitant whether to follow it or not.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
For the most part, Lyse had ignored Lawliet's panic. There were a lot of people there and she assumed that his ability was painful at the moment. However, it clearly took a turn for the worse and she realized he wasn't dealing with slight nauseousness. "Hey! Are you okay, Lawliet?!" she snapped at him. "What the hell is the wrong?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lizzi charges her phone with her Lightning powers and plays AdVeture Capitalist. They can handle everything. what good is her powers? she's unpredictable at best, and appearently ghosts hate her

Pen

The game is on!
Andrea instinctively catches Lawliet and then lays his unconscious body carefully on the ground. She quickly checks the breathing and the pulse and was relieved to find that both were normal. "He has just fainted," she tells the others. "I estimate he will come to in a little while. We just need to keep his head low for now."

TattooArtist

Lawliet wakes up after a while, slowly sitting up and before saying anything, he sees the man across the train sation on the other side of the platform. Holding a womans body. Lawliet instantly recognizes her. "Hey...isn't that...Jenna?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom