• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I D E N T I T Y 1 RP (game thread)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Im sorry, but no. Its not. You cant defy the laws of physics. Thats not in your powersetm you can only stop time

Pancake batter is Still Liquid. And cold

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
In case you've forgotten, RP's aren't always real. If you don't like it, go somewhere else please.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
We're just saying that it doesnt fit with the logic of the powers and the universe. If the universe breaks its own logic then there is no logic and there are no rules. A strong universe supports itself in every fashion.
His powers are that he can move fast. Nothing else.

TattooArtist

Oh like that...I'm not bothered, but if anyone else is, be free to ask stuff like this just don't turn it into an debate.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Grammar_Nazi.jpg

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Jojo ignores the fact the laws of the universe werr broken and realizes it's probably for comedic purposes and eats pankcakes/batter. Whatever is in front of him

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As long as logic is followed when things matter I dont care. I just want to make sure people are keeping track of those things early in the game.
Brandon gets over his shock and eats.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
((Stopping a fantasy role play because of physics. Nice))
Jenna wakes up, stretches. And yawns. She takes a platter if pancakes and drifts back asleep and falls face first on the plate mid pancake munch.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Lyse yawns and decides not to get involved in this fictional debate about physics and pancakes. She agrees with the physics against the existence of the pancakes, but colludes that its not that deep, fam.

She picks up a pancake and bites into it. With a gloved hand, Lyse grabs Jenna by the collar of her shirt and pulls her back up. "We should get moving as soon as possible, right?"

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Jenna shakes her head, rubbing the sleep out if her eyes. She doesn't mind what the plans are, as long as there's food involved. She munches on her pancakes waiting for the answer.

TattooArtist

"Come on now, I know it's early but we should get going." Lawliet stands up, brushing any dust off of his clothes. "If I'm correct, the wind was blowing the flame to the north-west. We should head that way."

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Jenna groans in laziness and she eats her last bite of Maple covered pancake. "Can we just relax here for like. . . 10 more minutes? I'm not fully awake yet, normally it takes me like, 30 minutes before I'm fully woke."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom