• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I D E N T I T Y 1 RP (game thread)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brandon sits up suddenly at the exclamation, smacking his head on an overhang above him. Rubbing It, he watches the other go to sleep. For some reason, he can't get back to sleep.
Seeing Val keeping watch, he scoots over next to him. Being sure that the others are all asleep, he finally speaks, "So what's your opinion on this whole 'boss' thing?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Brandon nods, "I'm worried about Lawliet," he admits, "I think he's hallucinating or something. Convincing himself of some greater purpose just to get by. While I don't mind Lawliet's mind dealing with grief as seems natural to it, I also don't know how much longer we can go on listening to some invisible 'boss' without anything. If I'm right and it is a delusion, then we don't know to what kind of dangerous places we'll be led. What kind of outrageous tasks Lawliet will ask of us for the sake of his sanity. I just... don't know," his face is knitted in worry. He's been thinking about this for a long time, "But... I don't know what to do about it. How to break it to him. How to tell everyone else. Anything like that. There's no obvious next step..."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Pretty sure Lawliet's female.))

Val sighs. "I've never been any good at that sort of thing either." He quirks a lip. "I suppose it's a good thing that not much really poses a danger to us."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name - Lawliet Menace
Age - 16
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Bi-sexual (like me)
((Male))

"It doesn't yet," Brandon points out, "But what happens if he descends further into this delusion? What happens if he starts asking things of us that are a danger? I don't want it to come to that. Maybe I'm a little on edge, but someone has to be."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Huh.))

Val frowns. "Yeah, I guess we should be thinking about it." He chuckles. "Well, I've got all the time in the world for that."

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Lyse glanced over at Val and Brandon. She had been listening in on their conversation, unable to fall asleep. Or not wanting to fall asleep. In truth, Lyse never felt the need to question Lawliet or the boss. People have beliefs and hold them close. And its usually best not to try to attack those beliefs.

Once Brandon went back to sleep, Lyse relaxed a little and dozed off.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
The next day - 6am.
Lawliet rises from his deep slumber. He looks over at Val and smiles a little which is followed by a yawn. "Come on now guys. Get up. We have places to go to, unfortunately. I was hoping for a rest today. But...we have no where else to go. No one seems to want us, we just have to carry on with this life until we find out where we are supposed to be."

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Lawliet jumps up, taking some pancakes. Stuffing his face like a pig as usual. He waits for the rest to wake up, sleepy heads.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lizzi looks at her plate of Pancake Batter, as it is impossible to cook something in a second as energy transferrence needs time to happen, and if no time happened between, then they only have plates of Pancake Batter that run off the plate and into thier clothes. Unless you truly expect us to believe he has some sort of fire that can do this miracle of instant heating. A static flame does not heat. It only lights up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom