• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule's Last Stand RPG

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"See that guard over there?" HE asked, pointing to one of the guards. He drew his sword, and threw it at him.

((Got to GO!))

Melica sees random people jumping down the well. Well, whatever. They can kill themselves.
She's just about to turn away when she sees a figure in a white dress follow them.
"Lenyrin, NO!" She follows her sister without hesitation, instinctively drawing her blades.

Lyon lands right down and suddenly the guards spot him. "Heh, a lonely boy wanting to stop us?" The Guard Captain says. "I have people who fight with me!" Lyon says pointing backwards but realizing the others aren't there. "Heheheh, I made a mistake there didn't I?" Lyon says as the guards close in on him. All of the sudden 5 Iron Knuckles appear and a voice could be heard. "Captain, you and your men get that of what I requested, my Iron Knuckles shall defeat them." The voice says fading. "So thats the king!" Lyon says and the guard says back "No its not, we aren't telling!" a guard says as the knights and captain run deeper into the well. Lyon draws his sword and says "Its show time."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam is running around when he sees a few iron knuckles. " Dibs on defeating them!" He says to the others that are in the room. He begins too battle the iron knuckles.

Hyleris jumps up, does a backflip, and jumps and buildings and somehow lands perfectly near Lyon. She draws her two blades and starts running and slashing.

The Iron Knuckles overwhelm the party, as they have tough steel armor. "My razor sword can probably do a bit of damage too them. Stand back and cover me!" Lyon says charging and doing a spin attack at 2 Iron Knuckles. It does a little damage. "We need a better way to hurt them!" Lyon says frusterated.

The Iron Knuckle's armor becomes slim, making him easy to kill now but faster. Lyon sneaks up behind it and stabs it in the back killing it. "Four more to go!" Lyon says.

Meli dropped into the well before Lenyrin, so she was stuck down there. When she sees the Iron Knuckles, she instantly swings her blade at one, parrying another's strike with the other. "Hey, people. Need some assistance?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom