• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule's Last Stand RPG Sign Ups

Nobody can get into Hyrule Castle anymore, and on the King's Orders. Nobody has seen him or Zelda in 2 years. The races of hyrule were infuriated, and managed to break into the castle. Zelda was in a cell and petrified and the King was not himself. He ordered the execution of the 50 who broke in the castle. He has also began to terrorize the entire land with his army of soldiers, who oddly follow his every command with no hesistation. The Kokiri, Zora, Gorons, Gerudo, and Hylians agree. Something is going on the fall of the Hyrule we know is upon us. Its up to you and your allies to build a resistance and take back Hyrule from the evil king. Are you up to the task?

Name:
Weapons(2 maximum):
Backround:
Reason fighting for resistance:
Other:

Here is my form

Name:Lyon
Race:Hylian
Weapons(2 maximum):Razor Sword, Hylian Shield
Backround:He lives in Kakirio Village and his village was sieged by the empire, so he picked up a weapon and started training to fight for the resistance
Reason fighting for resistance:His town was destroyed in a siege
Other:Is good with a sword

So, sign up today!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Link
Race: Sheikah
Weapons(2 maximum): Sword, Bow'n'Arrow
Backround: Will be revealed.
Reason fighting for resistance: He is chosen.
Other: Instead of a Green tunic, he has a purple one, and white hair instead of Blonde.

Name:Melica Arefaen Age: 16 Race: Hylian

Weapons: Dual Blades, long and silvered. The blade is etched in silver Hylian towards the hilt, the cross-guards are adorned with green stones. One flickers red, the other aqua. The hilts are wrapped in leather and covered with a white and blue silken cloth on the right sword. The leather is well-worn from generations of use, but the blades remain sharp. The Hylian translates into: "Truth is a wisdom of its own" and "True Power goes only to the brave"

Background: She was born in Castle Town, but left in a hurry when her mother found out abut the siege in the castle. Her father secretly went, and died there. She, her sister Lenyrin, and her mother came to Kakariko, but were forced to leave when it was attacked. Just before Kakariko's attack, she took up sword fighting and chose to train with dual blades she inherited from her father. She was badly injured in the siege, and her mother was killed. Melica's's out to find a safe place for Lenyrin and then join the Resistance.

Reason for fighting in the resistance: To get revenge on the king for killing her parents, and to protect Lenyrin. Think Aryll and Link--she'll do anything to protect her.

Other: Is misguided by her anger and holds heavy grudges, but only against her enemies. Skeptical, Lenyrin is her top priority.

Doodles: Sword(Wisdom's Blade- click for better detailDSCF0755.jpg Quickly drawn, sorry.

To come: Melica in the wind, and maybe Melica doing a jump attack if I get really bored.
Not sure why it put my avatar at the bottom...

Attachments

• DSCF0730.jpg
    DSCF0730.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Name:matt williams
Race:zora
Weapons(2 maximum): bow and arrow and fin boomerangs
Backround: was a theif by nature and broke out of jail but made friends with zelda while he was in there
Reason fighting for resistance: wants to save new friend zelda
Other:is quiet by his theif backround and is dead aim with his bow

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Liam
Race: Hylian
Weapons: Two stiletto knives
Past: It`s a secret to everybody
Reason for figting: He has a strong sense of right and wrong so he knows what the king is doing is wrong.

Name: Hyleris
Race: Gerudo
Weapons(2 maximum): Two silver, long, pirate blades
Backround: Is a Gerudo and was born during a harsh sandstorm
Reason fighting for resistance: Despises what the Gerudo have done in the past and wants to help Hyrule
Other:

Sorry! I'd assumed so, but you never know...Ganondorf was not mentioned above, it could have been male, and thulsy the leader in his place. It seems quite clear that the main antagonist is the king.

Or maybe is he...
I have to draw more of Melica. Sorry, I'm a slacker. I'm also kinda stupid at times :/

On saturday I guess, I have a life you know and school has hammered me. I am already writing down plot ideas so this will be good.

Sorry! I'd assumed so, but you never know...Ganondorf was not mentioned above, it could have been male, and thulsy the leader in his place. It seems quite clear that the main antagonist is the king.

Or maybe is he...
I have to draw more of Melica. Sorry, I'm a slacker. I'm also kinda stupid at times :/

Or is it? Btw Ganondorf is not in this.

I have time right now so making the thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom