• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
( actually rasul has a plethora of fabrics in his bag from shopping around Hyrule, but you knew that...)

" Be a Man, Will, also my voice changed. let me try something"

Storm

Rasul starts measuring Will and then begins cutting and sewing fabric to make him look like a Gerudo vai, taking the knowledge of what it looks like by looking at hos comrades, because he obviously has no clue what a gerudo even is. The shiekah and Kokiri Fabric make Will's Clothes Navy and Green

Pen

The game is on!
Linora helps out with the makeup, giving Will blue lipstick to match his outfit and a bit of eyeshadow too. "Gotta make it believable," Linora says with a giggle. "Oh you're starting to look fabulous!"

Linora also ties Will's hair back in a ponytail. It's not very long but it would have to do.

Storm

" so... we have the look. what do we do if theres a password across the bridge?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Then we're screwed," Linora replies. "Unless we could somehow get our hands on the password. That is, if there even is one in the first place. Let's hope there isn't." Then suddenly Linora spots a man walking toward them in the distance (Oron). "Someone's coming!" she whispers as loud as she can to the others. "Hide quickly!" Linora covers herself behind one of the many large rocks that were around here.

Storm

Rasul just sits there, looking alluring and quite demure as he sits out in the open

Oron finds himself literally in the middle of the desert, going nowhere fast. Just as he snaps out of his trance, he notices a Gerudo woman sitting out in the open. Should he approach? How’d he even end up this far away? Maybe this woman could answer a few his questions. He wasn’t sure if Gerudo were thieves, they didn’t have a great reputation when he was a kid. However, he didn’t have much else of a choice.

Oron gets close to the woman, and notices the rocks nearby. “You alone?” he asked, readying his ax.

Pen

The game is on!
((Just for clarification, we're not quite in the desert yet. The group is currently in the little rocky are you pass through on your way to Gerudo Valley from the field. So they're very close to the desert border but not quite there yet. ;)))

Linora peeks at the stranger and Rasul from behind her rock.

Oron notices movement behind one of the rocks. He silently readied himself. This could be an ambush.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Goddamnit Rasul," Will whispers under his breath, "Linora, can you just... tell him to go? Threaten him or something? I'm having a hard time focusing..." Rasul's face shimmers a little, but the illusion remains standing.

Storm

"Of Course I'm Alone, sugar. Welcome to Mama Caryn's Love Circle. Im Caryn. How may i best... Serve you?"

“How about back there?” he asked, motioning with his head. He stepped closer and called out to behind the rocks,” I swear, I just got back to Hyrule after traveling for years, I just want some answers.”

Storm

"Okay"
Rasul leads Oron....back there
;)
Look. He cant blow his cover, abd hes desperate okay. Dont get the wrong idea. Rasul is a Straight Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom