• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Riddel tilts his head quizzically at the formation that erected before his eyes, trying to figure out what exactly happened. He crosses his arms, thinking aloud.
"It seems this creature not only has a musical ability, but an ability to manipulate the terrain to their will. Now how did he do it, exactly..."

(When Riddel makes a mental note of something, it appears green.)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul laughs
" Im a complicated racial exception from across the sea with Magical Affinity and the earthly knowledge to apply it to artisanry and the like. In short, I make things with certain magical powers, but i can mold stones like i can breathe. It comes naturally

Pen

The game is on!
“What is all the commotion here?” a voice asks from somewhere behind the Kakariko Village guards. Then the owner of the voice, a very stately man, comes up to them. “What is going on here?” he asks the guards.

“Sir Cornea!” one of the guards exclaims, seeming surprised to see Cornea there. “This Hylian scum demands entrance to the village and claims that he used to live here.”

“Oh did he now?” Cornea mutters and glances at Oron. “Very well then, why don’t you at the very least tell us who you are, Hylian?”

Linora made a fire for everyone to sit around, if they wanted to. She gazed into the flames and started drifting off into thoughts. Her life before the war. Her parents came to mind, and for a moment she even thought she could see them both smiling at her in the lights of the fiery flames. She missed them so much it hurt to be reminded of them. This war had caused tragedies for so many, and Linora felt the need to set things right before even more sorrow would befall even more people around the land. She gripped the green scarf around her neck with her right hand and squeezed it hard as she closed her eyes for a moment. She didn’t want anyone to see her shed a tear. Soon the warmth of the fire in front of her calmed her down though, but the images she saw in the dancing flames still brought her some melancholy.

“My name is Oron,” he said, “I was an apprentice to a blacksmith here about... I don’t know, 15 years ago. After my apprenticeship I traveled the lands for quite some time.”

Oron wasn’t sure how to feel. Threatened? Surely not, but of all his time in Kakariko he never heard of this man Cornea.

Pen

The game is on!
“The apprentice of a blacksmith here 15 years ago…” Cornea thinks out loud. “Then you lived here before the civil war began. I am afraid we do not have a single blacksmith in the village at present who was active before the war. The few blacksmiths we have today are far younger and did certainly not have apprentices 15 years ago. I am sorry to say your old master must have fallen in one of the many battles; possibly to your own brethren over in Castle Town. Our people may have once been quite close, but since the war started we really could not be any further apart.”

Oron was utterly shocked... a town he lived in would not keep him... he understood that nothing would come about by staring blankly into Cornea’s eyes. In fact, the longer he stood there the more he realized he was causing more harm than good.
“I’m sorry,” was all he could mutter before walking away.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will stared at the fire long into the night. His mind was blank; it was easiest to stay focused on the task at hand when you didn't think. When you let emotion and worry wash away. There were only two things: him and the task at hand. Everything else could wait until the job was over.
As he watched the flames, he slowly fell into a deep, empty sleep.

Pen

The game is on!
Cornea’s red eyes watched after Oron until he was out of sight. The world is still full of surprises, he thought to himself before returning in to his village to make plans with the council for their next attack.

Storm

Rasul stared into the Fire. He saw passion as across from him he saw Linora glowing across from him, crying into her scarf.... No. It was not the time or place

Pen

The game is on!
Linora notices that Rasul throws a glance at her. Her eyes are gleaming due to the water in them, but she had managed to prevent any tears from falling. “Tell me, Rasul,” she starts in a low voice as not to wake anyone who was sleeping. “What’s your homeland like? Is it just as much of a hell on earth as our country?”

Oron makes his way towards Castle Town. It isn’t until he’s almost halfway there that he realizes he will not be permitted to enter. He decided to make camp outside the castle draw bridge, waiting for the sun to rise.

Storm

"Lythan is quite the landscape. fields that expand for miles. Farming towns and fishing villages. There are Islands in the sky and bustling cities. I am from a city known as South Dock... that's roughly 2,000 Miles away from here. its a massive trade route with Morgavia to the West. The trees are beautiful, and the desert takes up about 1/5th of the country. My Kin lived in a Mountain range before...(****.. what can I tell her) Orcs Ransacked my home because of an interfering sage looking for me and asking for me by name. every war has casualties on all sides. I have seen Orc Women protect their orclets with a small knife. I have seen Orc Brutes fall to tears at the sight of his mother mangled. everyone is the same. they all fight for what they love. as I will for what I love"

Pen

The game is on!
"I know what you mean," Linora says and lays down on her back as she is getting sleeper. "That's what I fight for as well. A peaceful time and a home and loving family for everyone in the kingdom. Maybe it's a foolish dream to have, especially now, but it is what I'd like to give to this cruel world..." She becomes more and more tired as sleep eventually embraces her completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom