• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul goes over to will
" well, you two lovebirds go at it like rabbits, don't you?"

Pen

The game is on!
Linora ignores Rasul's comment and responds to William. "Maybe you're right," she starts with a low voice. "To be honest I kind of suspected someone would be against it the same moment I finished giving him the offer of coming with us. Sure, he seems to be a bit full of himself, and sure, he's keeping something secret. But who doesn't? Both you and I have seen first hand how flawed the Hylian military can be, so I can't help but feel like maybe his banishment wasn't his own fault. Besides, his strives are the same as ours, and I know I'd feel more confident the bigger our group is. We could always interrogate him more tonight when we've set up camp if we feel the need. But for now I've chosen to trust him. He's all alone after all, and if I can help him, I'd like to do that."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will sighs, "Fair enough. But I'll be marching in the back for a while... just in case," he stands up and turns back to the group, "Welcome to the team, Riddel," he offers his hand to the newest member of the crew.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Riddel reaches his hand out towards the man's. As he grips it, a tingling sensation, almost like a mini-shock, shoots through his entire body. The wings underneath his oversized clothes move a bit, but he manages to suppress a gasp and prevent his hidden feathers from fully extending.
"U-Um, thank you, sir," Riddel responds politely. "And if you don't mind me being frank, this is the first handshake I've had in a very long time, so..."
He begins looking at the crew. They were cautious of him being a part- and rightfully so- but they all had something unique about them. Maybe they wouldn't desert him, or betray him, or ignore him. Maybe they would accept him, befriend him, and possibly one of them will... will...
Riddel doesn't realize he's daydreaming, and is still gripping the man's hand.

Storm

Rasul can tell you right now that Riddel isn't getting plucked on this adventure

"So where is this exceptional fire mage?"

Pen

The game is on!
“She’s most likely being held captive somewhere in Gerudo Town, I recon,” Linora tells Rasul. She then turns to Riddel. “My name’s Linora Braon, by the way,” she says as she deequips her bow. “Now let’s keep moving everyone. I wanna make it to the desert border before nightfall.”

Ryuken

Riddel breaks out of his day-dream, letting go of the man's grip. He turns to face Linora.
"Nice to meet you, Linora. I hope to become familiar with the rest of your crew and your names in due time."
Riddel picks up his Arrowswords and Boomershield from where he left them near the tree, promptly setting his two Arrowswords in the sheaths on his back, his Boomershield over the sheaths, and his quiver under the shield.
"Alright, I'm all set to go."

Oron is making his way across Hyrule Field. He is, of course, completely unaware of the current civil war. He’s traveling back to Kakariko Village, a place he used to smith some years ago, from a foreign land. In his journeys, he expanded his knowledge of weapon smithery and became familiar with magical methods of smithing. Although he did not become of master of magical smithery, he decided to come back to Kakariko in order to become the greatest blacksmith in Hyrule.
He makes his way across the bridge, without any kind of confrontation. Oddly enough, he reaches the gates of the village to be greeted by several Sheikah guards. He starts to get closer to the guards, and he realizes their aggressive undertones.

Pen

The game is on!
"Hey! Stay back!" one of the Sheikah guards shouts at Oron. "No filthy Hylians allowed! Get back or we'll be forced to attack you!"

The group make it to the cliffy area mean Gerudo Valley around dusk that day.

"Let's make camp here for the night," Linora suggests. "The valley ahead will surely be filled with Gerudo guards, but I guess we'll deal with that in the morning. Right now I'm beat."

Ryuken

"Understandable."
Riddel begins scanning the area until his eyes stop on a spot of interest: 10 rocks spaced out in a circle.
"Let's set up camp there," Riddel suggests. "It's away from the path where other travelers or enemies might be crossing."

Oron puts up his hands in surrender.
“Whoa, whoa... let’s just calm down here... I used to live here.”

Storm

Rasul heads for the Circle of rocks, and sits in the middle, making the rocks into a wall with Magic. with one entrance, and one exit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom