• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Pen

The game is on!
The grand admiral stands up. He was a surprisingly skinny man compared to the very muscular field marshal. "We've got exactly 15 ships fit to traverse the river at the bottom of the valley. Each ship can hold 100 soldiers. However, even if we get to the river successfully we have no way of climbing up the steep valley."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul started strike his way to the Goron Colssus... He wondered if they would come if called

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Send a team in behind," Will suggests, "Get four or five people to cross the canyon elsewhere, take the ones guarding the bridge area from behind, make room for the incoming troops?" It sounded suspiciously like most of the other plans he came up with, and everyone could imagine him imagining himself leading that group, holding his precious little hero complex close. Planning wasn't necessarily his strong suit.

Storm

Rasul's eyes glowed purple as he swung his hammer and the Dead gorons turned on their living brethren, about 20 of them attempting to down the colossus

Pen

The game is on!
The battle field on the mountainside was shrinking as more and more soldiers om both sides fell. Many of the Sheikah were attacking the colossal Goron and Cornea was standing on top of it, strangling it with a shadow rope.

"Rasul! Strike it in the side of its head with your hammer so we can end this!" Cornea shouts to Rasul.

---

Linora turns back to face Celica, waiting to hear what she had to say about Will's suggestion.

Pen

The game is on!
The colossal one falls unconscious to the ground with a mighty boom. Cornea teleports out of there and appears right next to Rasul. Upon seeing the colossal one defeated, the few remaining Gorons retreat up the mountain. The Sheikah had won. Cornea looks at Impa and Rasul and the rest of the army. All in all there was only about three dozen soldiers left out of the ones who had joined them for today's battle. Even though they did win, they had suffered a great loss. Without saying much they start marching back down the mountain.

Mido

Version 1
Morten soon finds himself in the meeting hall's front room. No plans were being discussed here, but the guards discussed among themselves what they were to do with him. Would he be presented to the others? Morten picks up on noise from the other room, wondering what the Hylians were planning.

Storm

"2 score Men, Kor? we may have won this Battle, friend, let us hope we do not get swiped by Hylian Platoons in the Night, or else we might not make it to victory"

Pen

The game is on!
"We must hide our losses," Cornea responds. "Under no circumstances can word get out regarding how many soldiers we've lost. We have to maintain a strong and intimidating facade."

---

One of the guards guarding Mortenius got an idea, so he quietly made his way into the meeting room and over to Celica. He then whispered in her ear in front of the assembly: "We have captured a Goron spy who infiltrated the city. We're watching him right outside of here. I'm sure with the right leverage we can force him to assist us against the Gerudo. Having a Goron on our side would be no small advantage." He then walks out of the room and back to guarding Mortenius with the other guards.

Storm

" nothing will get out... But i suppose we are shortcon recruitment opportunities" Rasul says, Walking down the Mountain to Kariko.

Pen

The game is on!
What's left of the Sheikah army enters Kakariko. Most of the soldiers who set out for this battle had died, and most of those who still lived were gravely injured. Upon their return they were met with healers who immediately started taking care of the injured. Cornea was one of the few who had avoided heavy damage but Impa was not as lucky. She was alive but unconscious. It would likely take her a few days to recover.

"You are right, Rasul," Cornea concurs. "Unless we find a solution we are going to lose this war."

Storm

"I think I have an idea or two. where is your blacksmith? My idea is a bit resource-heavy, but it should be worth a shot"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I don't think a small infiltration team will work. There's a reason the Gerudo have stayed safe so far. Their home his a fortress, constantly guarded. My idea was to tak a few boats and anchor them at the top of the waterfall to provide cover fire with arrows. And maybe.... Maybe blow up the bridge."

Storm

Rasul ends up at the Blacksmith
" so. you're the newcomer I've been hearing about? what can I do for you?"
" I was wondering if you could help me with a few items I need for this"
Rasul lays out a blueprint for an Iron Golem with clockwork gears

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom