• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrulean Civil War RP [Game Thread]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
A Gruff looking Goron comes into the Interrogation room
" so... You're the Famous Kornia? You dont look like much, and brought in by a bounty Hunter... Must not be your week"

Pen

The game is on!
"No it is not my week at all," Cornea mutters to the interrigator. "In fact, I got beaten up badly by an ancient shadow demon yesterday. Luckily for me my wife is an expert healer though, so I am fine. Anyway, if you are expecting secret information about our village, you are out of luck. You will have to look elsewhere for that."

Storm

"We already have all the information we need about your village, Kornia. Honestly this war business is not my forte, but what needs to be done shall be, FOR eldin

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Celica was startled awake, breathing heavy as she sat straight up. She was having nightmares of a man with evil looking eyes. A dark cloud washing over Hyrule. It didn't really make a lot of sense to her, but there was definitely something frightening about that man.

Pen

The game is on!
"If you have no further questions for me i see no point in staying here any longer," Cornea says, and without having to move a finger he uses his powerful shadow magic to immobilise all of the Gorons in the interrogation room by making them unconscious. He then sneaks out, using his excellent stealth skill and starts looking around Goron City unseen. "Now where might they have taken Rasul, I wonder..."

Storm

Rasul was in Darunia's Chamber. tied to the wall
" we have ways of making you talk, bastard. you will fight for our cause, or you will die."
a Goron artist appears and begins the extensive work of tattooing the Goron symbol on His Left Arm at the Shoulder, saracastically also adding touches Rasul says in exchange for his wallet of Rupees

Libk

Celica looks over to see Linora still asleep. She wanted to wake the girl uo, to tell her what she had just seen in her dream, but she couldn't bring herself to do so. It was getting close to morning, though. She'd be awake soon enough. Celica grabbed a robe and headed out of the room to wash up.

Pen

The game is on!
This was Cornea's first time in Goron City, and it was much bigger than had expected. While searching for Rasul he stumbles upon the Goron military grounds where he saw a whole army of Gorons suiting up for an attack. "These guys were fighting the Hylians yesterday..." Cornea thinks to himself. "Do they ever rest?" He then sneaks the other way to keep looking. At least now he knew the Gorons were preparing an attack on someone.

---

Linora wakes up shortly after Celica walks out of the room. She puts on her black blouse and green trousers and then sits on the edge of her bed for a while, recalling the events of yesterday.

Mido

Version 1
Morten spent the whole night looking for the prison in the main city. It clearly was not there, and with the morning sun upon him, he would certainly stick out like a sore thumb. Observing the castle ahead, he surmises quickly that the prison could potentially be located there. He then prompt rolls over to the field by the castle, staying in rock form near a tree. This rescue mission proved difficult.

Libk

A much cleaner Celica walked into the room after a short while. She wanted to look her best for the meeting today. It would be her first time devising the battle plan and commanding rather than fighting. She would even be wearing formal military clothing rather than her normal armor.

"Morning." She called out as she looked around for bandages, deciding to skip the surgeon and just put new wraps around her body. She struggled slightly, but managed to wrap herself after one or two tries. Celica then dressed in her formal uniform and finished it off by tying her hair into a bun to keep it out of her face. "I have extra uniforms off you need one, Linora."

Libk

"In the war room, unfortunately yes. On the battlefields, not so much." She hated the idea of wearing a uniform just as much as Linora.

Storm

when the tattoo artist is done, Rasul's Left arm is covered in Tattoos, a whole sleeve. once finished, Darunia whacks Rasul in the back, knocking him out
" Marble. put this Dwarf in the Fire Temple in one of the Cells"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The next morning, Will wakes up bright and early, ready for the day. He actually didn't mind the uniform - it was a beautiful design, and, while not the most comfortable usually, made him feel like he belonged to something. And that was important to him. Time to get ready for a day of work.
He sets out for the castle. Time to check on the prisoner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom