• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
9805e595-8eb5-4fdc-a493-50a01db2b2cc.gif

To me, it kinda looks like the two knights can't see Hestu. They're looking from Zelda and Urbosa to Hestu and they got body language that makes me think they're going "what are you two looking at?" It would make sense, since not everyone can see koroks and Hestu is excited about being seen by someone. And he's looking at Urbosa and Zelda specifically, or at least its framed that way.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

Some new gameplay footage. We finally get a first look at Revali and Mipha! They both look really fun. Aside from them, the video also shows off more of Daruk, Urbosa, Zelda, Impa, and all 3 of Link’s weapon types.

And... it shows some Divine Beast gameplay! :O I personally skipped that part because I want to see that firsthand myself. If anyone else doesn’t want to see it, it runs from about 2:50 to 3:40.

EDIT: video got deleted, so here's another one. This one is just the 4 Champions.

Last edited:
The game is downloading on my Switch right now. I tried the demo and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I can't play it until Nintendo unlocks it next week, but I'm hopping the story will be good. The game really feels like an extension or a spin off of BOTW to me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Having watched Revali and Mipha's gameplay I REALLY look forward to play as Revali and especially Mipha! She is dope! Both top my wishlist to play first out of all champions. Seeing Mipha and all the water reminds me a bit of Ruto in HW but more how Ruto should've been. They did it 1000 times better with Mipha :D

For those who haven't played it or still need to progres in the game...reading this spoiler is at your on risk ;)
Hestu is a playable character! So how cool is that?!
I just finished
playing Hestu. At first I thought he might be lame, but actually he's one of the most fun characters to play so far. IMOP :)

Quin

Disaster Master
Anyone already found the clothing set of the wild? Only thing I still care about atm and I have no idea what stuff I need to do to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom