• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

amaterasu

Writer
Ammy walked up to the gaurd and tapped him on the shoulder. "Can we please see Princess Zelda?" she asked sweetly. "Whahahaha! Not even I can see the Princess. You need proof that you're connected to the Royal Family even to walk through these gates!" The guard gestered to the gates. "Navi!" Amaterasu shouted, holding up the hand with the Royal Family Crest on it.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xalv went into a forgery shop. The man, with grey hair, turned, and drew a sword. "You! You are the thief! What have you come to take now?" Xalv sighed. "My bad rep." He pulled out an Orange Rupee. The man's eyes widened. "Where did you get such a thing?" Xalv thought for a minute. "A gift, from a dying friend. Here. I assume that pays for this?" He held out his sword. "Well, yes. Thank you."
"No problem." He walked out, mounted Skyrunner, and rode to Zora's Domain.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold Showed his Hand to the Guard.
The Guard was Shocked. "Quick come with me."
The Group followed the Guard to the Throne room door.
The Guard nodded "This is where you go in....Only Elite Soldiers can go in so I will wait out here.
Kold Nodded and Stepped.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu walked in and imedietly bowed to the floor in honor. She motioned with her eyes for the others to do the same.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
(Yes)
Kold Removed his hood and Removed his Cloak To Reveal his Oradon Clothes.
Kold kneeled down and looked into Princess Zelda's Eyes.
Zelda Looked at the Group. "What Purpose do you have to come see me?"
Kold Stood up and Said "We have these Markings on our hands. Could you tell us what they mean?"

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
James, having followed the others in after seeing their plan succeed, was astonished by the princess' beauty. Not only that, but the entire hall was incredible. Everything was made of white marble, making it look awesome, or so James thought. He continued looking around, noticing the crest on the behind the thrones, the same one that was on all their hands.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
(Who are you saying yes to?) Once Kaira got into the room, she bowed down to Zelda, though she honestly didnt want to. It wasn't really in her personality to bow down to people, but she knew that she would probually get thrown in the dungeon if she didn't, and she did not want that. "These markings showed up a couple days ago," she said, removing her glove and showing the mark to Zelda. Being in the same room with Hyrule's princess made her remember something. "It's the royal family's crest, isn't it?"

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xalv went into Zora's Domain. The Zoras welcomed him. He returned the greeting, and dived into the water. He went down to the bottom, and pulled off a glove. On it was what looked like the Royal Crest, except the Triforce of Power on the crest was highlighted, and the others were faded. He looked at it, wondering what it meant. He surfaced, and walked out to Skyrunner. He mounted, and rode to the castle, trying to figure out what it meant.

If you're in that group of travelers, I wouldn't mind a little chit-chat, if you know what I mean.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Zelda Shoke her Head. "No. But i have a feeling those symbols do mean somthing. It means that you are the Chosen ones."
Kold Was Shocked. He was only an Ordinary Farm boy.
"The Goddesses have summoned you. You are Destined to save Hyrule."
Kold looked Confused. "From what?"
Zelda looked at the Hylian Crest behind the Throne. "The Shadow Beings."
Zelda Turned back to the Group and Said "I know it is not Ganondorf who is causing this. it is some far more powerful. it is---"
All the Sudden the Castle was Attacked by Shadow Beings.
Zelda looked toward the Group. "Quick come with me. Lets get out of here." Zelda walked out of the Throne Room door signaling for everyone to run along.
Kold Ran Beside Zelda Fighting Shadow Beings. but as always his sword just goes straight through them without Damage.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
As Jacob ran with Kold and Zelda, he wasn't really suprised he was chosen. He had done many great things for Hyrule, so it didn't surprise him that the godessess chose him.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
^*cough full of himself cough*

Xalv walked through Castle Town, when the monsters appeared. People scattered. Xalv drew his sword, and started swinging. Monsters fell left, right and center. He whirled it around, and ducked, and slashed down some more. He ducked to dodge a Fire arrow, then spun and hit its shooter. He tried to get to the exit, but there were too many. Eventually, he fought his way out, mounted Skyrunner, and ran.

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
Hikari was looking at the different assortment of apples throughout the market.
"Wow, I wish i could afford some of those. Come on Crackers, we have to get back home."
Hikari looked around. Where was Crackers?
"Crackers?"
She looked around some more. All of the citezens of Castle Town were gone!
"Hello? Is anyone there?" She started running. She looked up at the sky, which was becoming pitch-black. Wierd, It's not nighttime yet. Wait... is that smoke!?!?!
She ran to her hut in the alleyway, but Crackers wasn't there. All of her possessions were gone too. She started to cry.
The smoke was becoming unbearable now. I... I can make it..
She started half-crawling-half sprinting towards the West gate. She just got out, but then she collapsed, coughing and crying with ashes on her face.

She felt a weird sensation on her left hand.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
(@Blendercat: Yeah....forgot to mention that..........this version of Jacob[yes, there are different versions of Jacob] is selfish.....)

Jacob thrust at a Shadow Moblin, which killed it(Or the thing closest to killing). "Once you are on the ground, your best chance for survival is to stay on the ground. Oh wait, you're dead.*" Jacob looked around and saw he had been left behind and that the other Shadow Moblins were surrrounding him. Jacob closed his eyes and lit his sword on fire. Jacob charged after the group, slashing his fire sword through the crowd of Moblins to quickly get back to the group.

(*Jacob didn't know that it was still alive)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom