• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold looked at his own Shadow. "I know that they arn't the Twilight Beasts. Something must be happining." Kold looked back up. "I'm going to figure it out." Kold put his hood down and hid his face in the Shadow of the Hood and began to walk away. "Do you wish to come?"

amaterasu

Writer
"Um. They ran off when they saw the Royal Family Crest." Amaterasu said. "Not sure why, but that's what they did." She pulled out her bow and some arrows, and shot them all to the ground.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
(see? This is what happens when I spend all afternoon watching a movie. And guys? Sarah is wearing her gloves, her mark is hidden.)

Sarah just sat there listening to the theories bouncing back and forth. She rubbed absentmindly at her gloved hand. Zarola bumped her shoulder. Sarah turned and patted her muzzle. She then turned back to the group and spoke up, "I have never seen those black beasts before. They do not strike me as true Moblins, nor the beasts of twilight. I have a feeling they are similair to Poes, though."

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
James after listening from afar to the people's discussion, decided to walk over to them and inquire them. Once he got there he saw the hooded man starting to walk away. James, intrigued by where he was headed, decided to join him. "Hey mind if I come?" he asked.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu too hopped on Hinawa and followed Kold. "Where are we going?" She asked, counting her arrows as Hinawa walked at a steady pace.

amaterasu

Writer
"Hinawa knows where that is. It'd be much faster to ride her there. Do you want to come, or do you have your own horse or...?" Amaterasu said, tugging the reins so Hinawa would stop grazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom