• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
It has Started!

Kold Sat down in his favorite spot in the Forest. Listening to the Birds Chirp. The Monkeys Swing tree to Tree. The Monsters trying to kill him.
"This isn't a challange at all." Kold Said as he Got up when a Monster came Charging at him.
Kold just Grabbed the Monster by the Neck and slammed him agansit the tree and snapped its neck. The let go of the Limp Bokoblin and it just merely hit the floor dead. Kold put hi hood up and walked back to the Village.
Kold lived in the Hero's Old house. Thats right the Legendary Hero. Kold Climbed up the Ladder and walked into his house and found his roomate cooking.
"Hey Kold!"
Kold just looked at the floor and said "Hey."
"What's up with the Cloak?"
Kold Tucked pulled his sleeve further down his right and and said "Nothing"
"Well, Anyway i'm making my World Famous Goat Steak!"
Kold made a Disgusted face but his Roomate could not see because of his Hood. "Great....Is that the only thing you can make, Skat?"
"Well.....Yeah."
Kold looked to the Side and whispered to himself "Why did the Mayor have to make Skat live with me? His house only burned down.
Kold turned towards Skat and Said "Well I'll make my own dinner later." Could Climbed up to the Second floor of his house where his Bed is and pulled his sleeve up aboce his right hand which had the Hylain Crest on it.
Kold Whisperd to himself "What does this Symbol Mean?" As it apeard only 3 days ago.

Ok so Guys Your MAIN characters will have the Hylian Crest on their Writing Hand.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sarah sat on her horse, looking at her hand. On it was an unusual mark, the likes of which she had never seen. It had appeared recently and she spent many long hours just staring at it. Sarah pulled her attention to the present as Zarola whinnied. Sarah patted the horse's neck. "I know, girl. We need to be hunting. Just give me a minute longer."
Sarah glanced at her hand once more before pulling her glove back on. Sliding off Zarola, Sarah looked around for tracks. Finding some, she followed them, keeping a careful eye out for other tracks of creatures also following this creature. Zarola followed behind. Sarah didn't take long to find her prey, and quickly dispatched it with her red sword. Climbing back onto her horse's bare back, Sarah plucked the bird as Zarola headed back home.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
"Kaira! Come on! Ive been waiting for 10 minutes already!" Kaira jolted out of her thoughts. She had been staring at the mark on her hand for the thousandth time. Knowing that her brother would get mad if she waited any longer, she quickly put on a pair of fingerless gloves and walked downstairs. (I forgot to put that she wears a pair of dark brown fingerless gloves. No I did not just decide that.)Glaring at her brother, she sat down at the table. "You know, you don't have to yell, Ryan. Plus, you're already done eating.""Whatever. I just wanted to tell you I'm gonna be gone all night. Plus, you've barely eaten the past couple of days."'Not sience that mark showed up,' she thought. What could it mean? She somehow reconized it, but not enough to know what it was. But why was it on the back of her hand?

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob kept constantly looking at the mark on his right hand while riding his horse. I wonder what this means... Jacob thought.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold sat in his Bed Staring at the Marking on his hand. Then Skat climbed up his ladder and said "Kold? What are you looking at?"
Kold looked up at Skat and pulls his sleeve over his hand. "Nothing."
Skat Shrugged and climbed back down the ladder.
Kold Rose up and walked over to the Window and looked out.
"What does this symbol mean?"
Kold just stared motionlessly at all the trees and houses in Oradon Village.
Skat Finished making his Goat Steak and began to Eat. "Are you sure you don't want any Kold?"
Kold Took his hood down and looked down from the railing and said "I'm fine."
Kold took off his Cloak and opened a Drawer to take out bandages and wrapped them around his right hand so no one sees his marking and climbed down the ladder.
"Where are you going Kold?"
Kold looked over his Shoulder just about as he was about to leave the House "Out." He walked to the Village and into the Shop.
"Hello Kold. It's been a while Since I've seen you here!"
"Could I have some....Milk?"
"Sure Hun. thats 20 Rupees but for you its on the House!"
Kold took his Milk and walked out.
"That lady needs to know I don't like Older Women. Esspecialy that old."
Kold sat down on a bench Drinking his Milk and saw a Odd Figure Hiding in a bush. He threw the bottle down on the floor breaking it and drew his sword.
"Show yourself!"
The Figure Jumped out of the Bush revealing that it was a Bokoblin. WAS a bokoblin.
It looked like a Bokoblin but Black. And Shadowy. Not a Twilight monster from the Legend. But Diffrent.
Kold Glared at it. He Slashed at it but his blade went right through it. Doing Nothing.
The Being Chuckeled. it swiped at Kold knocking him out.
The Being was about to eat him but the Banages on Kolds arm came loose and the Being saw the Hylian Crest. It Sheilded its eyes and Ran and Dissapeared.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu rode into Lake Hylia on Hinawa, staring at her wrist, and almost riding into the water. "Woah girl, you can stop here and get a drink, K?" she hopped of and gave the horse some carrots and an apple. "I'm going to catch some fish, you wait here. Drink some water, you'll need your energy for the trip." Ammy dove into teh water and swam around, cathing fish and eating them right out of the water. When she hopped out, she got on Hinawa and galloped away towards the castle to see if one of the Gaurds could say anything about it.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sarah ate the stew she made and looked around. The forest had seemed on edge lately. The animals were more skitterish, the birds more quiet. The wind wasn't as bold as it normally was. Even the trees seemed to tremble with tension. Sarah looked at her hand, knowing the mark would still be there beneath her glove. "That's it!" she shouted as she stood up. Zarola started and snorted her annoyance. "I'm sick of waiting around wondering what's wrong! Come, Zarola, let's go to Ordon and see if we can learn anything."
The horse snorted as she followed her mistress towards the village. Sarah applied various dyes to disguise her appearance as she walked. She dyed her hair black, though the sticky sap would make it difficult to take out of the braid later. She put a few freckles across her nose. On her right arm she put dyes to form a tattoo of a red rose.
She entered the village and the first thing she saw was young man about her age passed out on the path. She hurried over to make sure he was okay. She took his hand to check his pulse and gasped. For there was the same mark as on her own hand. She shook her head and quickly made sure he was okay. Maybe he could help her figure out why the mark appeared and what it meant.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold woke up and saw Sarah.
He looked down at his hand and saw his bandages were gone.
"Keep this a Secret! I don't know what this Mark means but if its somthing bad I don't need people to know!"
Kold got up and Said "My name is Kold. I live in Oradon." Kold Stuck out his hand for a Handshake.

Caeda

Keyblade Master
After her brother left, Kaira walked out of the house. She just wanted to get out, and maybe figure out what the mark ment. She went to the stable and mounted Katsa, her horse. They went out to Hyrule Field and she let Katsa roam while she thought about the mark. She took off her glove and stared at the mark. Sadly, nothing occurred to her. Disgrunteled, she started to put the glove back on when Katsa suddenly started tO make neighing sounds, like something was near. Katsa looked around and saw a black moblin. She'd fought against them before, and just notched an arrow and shot at it. She was shocked when it went through it. Looking closer, she saw that it seemed to be made of shadows. It threw its weapon at her, and it grazed her arm. Clutching the hurt area, she urged Katsa forward. The horse's speed was not even close to the moblins, and they soon lost it. Stopping for a second, Kaira examined her wound. It looked normal, which was a relief. She concentrated, and used magic to heal it. Relived, she looked around and realized that she was near Ordon. Seeing as she didn't want to stay in the field for longer than she had to, she headed toward it.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu rode into the field, and then to Ordon. She saw a girl with black hair and freckles, with another boy. She rode up and saw the marks on thier hands. They had looked when they heard Hinawa's hooves, but Ammy put her hands up. "It's okay, I won't do anything, but I noticed the marks on your hands. Does this... Look familiar?" She asked, showing them her mark. "My name is Amaterasu. Who are you?" She asked.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold looked Confused. "All of us have the Same marks on our hands. Yet none of us know what it means. Have any of you seen a Shadow Monster?"

amaterasu

Writer
"You mean the one from Kakariko? I thought Link killed it." Amaterasu said, scratching her hand where the mark was. The group stared at her. "What?" she asked. "Did my eyes flash or somthing?" she asked, cracking her neck.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
James was running as fast as he could. For some reason he had decided that he would take a walk through the field, alone, and not bring his weapons. He had done this to have some time to think about what was happening. This morning he had woken up with a strange mark on his hand, the Hylian Crest. It wouldn't have been strange except for the fact that the mark had never been there before. And now, to his luck, he was being chased by about 5 moblins. Normally he would have been able to fight them, even without weapons, but this moblins were different. They were all black, as though made of shadow, and if you tried to hit them your hand would go right through them. So now, he ran.
He was heading straight to a group of people, and they were awfully close, and he was running too fast to stop so all he could do was yell, "Watch out!"

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold watched him run by and Said "For what?"
Kold turned around and saw the Shadow Moblins. "Hey! this is one of the Monsters that knocked me out!"
All of the Shadow moblins noticed the markings on everyone's hand and Ran.
"What happened?"

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Kaira noticed a bunch of moblins running from a trail. "What the-?" She went over there and saw several people standing around. "Did you guys see-" she stopped when she saw the marks on their hands. Oh man, she thought. I almost wish that I was the only one, even though I may get some answers now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom