• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule is Ending. - RPG

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Jacob saw a group of travelers and took the risk of showing them the mark on his hand. "Fellow travelers!" Jacob called out. "Do you know what this means?" Jacob said as he showed the the Royal Family Crest mark on his hand.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xalv rode his horse across the vast expanse of Hyrule Field. He rode into Kakariko Town. A villager came up. "Zora, what do you seek here? It is rare for those of your kind to be here." Xalv looked around. "I don't see what I came to find. Oh well." He rode off, kicking up dust. Xalv rode all the way to the Bridge over Lake Hylia. There was a castle guard on the other side. "You! Thief! Halt immediatly!" Xalv turned, smirking. He got onto the edge of the bridge. "Tata..." He did a swan dive off of the edge, and swam over to the shore. He took out his sword. He had stolen it once the monsters started appearing. He spun and cut one's throat. He wondered what was happening, and why.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
In the Middle of Hyrule feild where Kold and Amaterasu and John were Riding over to Hyrule Castle.
"Its Stange." Kold looked down to the Horse's Galloping legs. "What is happining to Hyrule?" Kold looked up to the Sky in Wonder. And Quickly snapped out of it and tucked him hood. "Never mind that. lets hurry."

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sarah hopped on Zarola and followed the group. She offered a ride to the one boy, knowing he would have a hard time keeping up with the horses on his feet. As she rode, Sarah worked at taking out the dyes. Zarola was a smart horse, and knew to follow the girl's horse, leaving Sarah free to do as she pleased. She pulled out her cateen of water and started with her face. She quickly washed off her freckles and her rose 'tattoo'. Her hair took longer, and more water. After washing the black out, she pulled a make-shift hairbrush out of her pack and brushed her hair, before putting it back in its braid and returning her attention to the landscape.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
After talking to the group a bit, John was riding with them towards Hyrule Castle, anxious to find out why the mark got on his hand.

amaterasu

Writer
Hinawa stopped at the castle. "We should wait for everybody else. Have some water." Ammy said, handing a canteen to Kold, and pouring some in a small dish for Hinawa. "You did great girl."

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Kold hopped off the Horse and Tightend his Hood. "The Guards don't let ANYONE see the Princess. But we must see her. This might get ugly. Stay if you wish."
Kold opened the doors to the Castle Garden and saw and Guard and Crouched behind a tree.
"This could be tougher than i Thought,"

amaterasu

Writer
"I was stopping to let you catch up." Ammy said in an annoyed tone. "Hinawa, you wait here. I have an idea. Everybody, follow in a tight group, and when I say 'Navi!' Show the guards you hands. That should get them thinking..." she said, following Kold.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Xalv had got back up to the bridge. He got out the Horse Call. It sounded a commanding tune. Basically, it went something like >VA>VA><(In Ocarina Notes) His horse, Skyrunner, rode up. He nudged the horse's sides with his heels, and they took off. He rode all the way to Castle Town. He got off at the entrance, and went into the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom