• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al smiles, "I'm surprised you survived that honestly. That thing was moving fast... how're you feeling?"

Skylar nods slowly, "I want you to go undercover. Join their group. We can't let someone like her - who's a threat on her own - create an army. We need someone on the inside," he stands up and limps towards her. His leg ached. He would need to have it looked at, "I trust you more than any of my other acolytes. You're the only one with the skills to pull this off. Keep watch, learn about them, then tear them apart and return to me with her. Understood?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Understood, master," Donna responds and bows her head. "I shall get to work on it right away. A mission of this caliber may keep me busy for quite some time, but I guarantee you a full report upon my eventual return." And with that Donna bows one more time, this time a bit deeper. Then she walks out.

Donna quickly gathers the resources she needs for the operation and then she starts working on her disguise. She was sure none of the rebels had gotten a really close look at her, so there was no need for a complete transformation, such drastic disguises have a much higher risk of failing anyway, so Donna settled on changing her outfit and her hair, as well as make an effort to change her general facial expression. She started by dying her hair to a natural looking blonde colour and then she put it up in a much more tidy and proper way compared to how she usually keeps her hair. Then she put on a dim red cloak and left the capital on foot. She left her equipment behind as not to get caught with it. She was no longer Donna. She was Rina.

Donna:Rina.png

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Learn your place guard. he is Lord Dragm-- i mean *hic* Mandrag" Rasul said. why they had ale with Lunch was beyond hi

Storm

"youre his brother? like his actual brother? Well Guard Mandrag. it is a pleasure to meet you" Owyn says with a Bow

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sigmund growls but complies.
He leads them to the throne room, where Skylar sat, "Gentlemen, welcome. Please sit," He gestured to a pair of seats at the base of the throne-piece, "I have a mission to discuss with you."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"You gentlemen have been training with Donna for a few weeks now. Despite some... initial wariness on her behalf, reports have generally been good. That's hard from Donna. You two have skill, and it's not something easy to ignore. But for now, Donna is taking leave of us. She's off on a mission, and won't be back for some time. That group who attacked our base this morning has been a thorn in our side for some time now. Donna has gone out to be a part of the group. I want you two to act as a distraction. Keep them occupied and away from us. Give them conflict, to allow them to trust her. Her mission won't succeed without conflict. If you succesfully complete this mission, your status within the group will rise quite quickly. It's a tough task, but I'm sure the two of you are capable. Any questions?"

Storm

Rasul thinks for the moment
"will you be covering expenses? and I guess we should make those alterations I've been talking about, Owyn. and we have to get Sara to come along"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Expenses are simple: the world has ended. Money no longer has meaning. Don't take anything from this city without permission - this is the last true sanctum of order, for now at least. Tools will be provided, as will previsions, which you can always return to restock if need be. However, as for Miss Luna, she shall be staying here. Her training has gone quite some ways, and unlike you gentlemen, she has far more to learn. She may join you in time, but for now, it's in her best interest to remain here. Any more questions?"

Storm

Owyn thinks
" Sounds Easy Enough. Come on, Ras, Lets get what we need, load it on the Chopper and be sure to bring back supplies tandemount to what we have taken. Thank you, Lord Mandrag."
Owyn Rikers back out of the chair ans Rasul stands. they both bow before walking down the hallway. Sara was around the corner
" Where are you two going in such a rush"
" Donna's on an undercover. we have to act as a diversion so she can earn cred. Mandrag says you're not quite ready for the field"
" His Training sessions are..."
"I'm sure they're fine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom