• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Pen

The game is on!
Donna's motorcycle reaches her and she swiftly mounts it and starts driving at full speed after the fleeing rebels. The gap between them closes fast as Donna readies two stun grenades.

@Libk

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
As Rasul and Owyn enter the Castle and head back to their room, Sara meets up with them
"So how is everything?"
"Master found some demon kid"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Skylar walked to his throne room quickly, hissing at the guards to lock the doors behind him. When he reached the center of the room, he pretty much dropped the sword on the ground and stared at it. He didn't dare touch the weapon again.
"What are you?" He asked cautiously.
The sword sat silent.

Storm

Razul gets to cleaning his shop. he has a feeling it might be seeing customers soon

Mido

Version 1
"Kid. Hey, uh, kid. Open your eyes."

Zed is very much dazed, feeling the effects from his crashing into that cliff. Last thing he recalled was that he had seemingly fallen into a body of water, his body suspended in what felt like a void. His body was no longer in suspension per se, but his vision was still messy, that same bluish hue surrounding him. Or was in purple? At least the spinning sort of stopped. Either way, Zed appears to be very much alive, but he is unsure as to where he is. The only thing certain to him now is that someone else was here with him, the voice waking him mostly from his stupor.

"Ah, good. You're alive and kicking, it seems."

Zed's head weakly turns to the sound of the voice. Only a few feet away from him was a strange old man with a slight hunch, a gaze as old as time. The man's aloofness was alarming, but not threatening. Only a little unnerved, Zed responds to the strange individual.

"Y'know, I don't mean to be rude assuming you're the one who brought me here likely saving me from certain death, but what exactly is this place?" The location wasn't exactly natural.

"Well...hmm...how do I put this?" the man begins to hold his head in a pensive pose. "I guess you could call this place my home of sorts. I'll fill you in on more details once you're a bit more sobered up from your injuries. Oh, and one more thing: I apologize for what my friend did back there." The man then leaves Zed to rest for the time being.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"I can't take both of us. The Aether would..." the roar of the motorcycle behind them cut Vesper off, however. What the Aether would do to Al, he may never know Vesper turned around and threw an ice spear at Donna

Pen

The game is on!
It was a good throw that Donna could only dodge by ducking under, so she tilted her motorcycle quickly to the side as she rode on it. For a while her right shoulder was only inches from the ground, but after the spear had been successfully dodged and Donna tried to raise the motorcycle back up without losing speed, there came a bump in the ground which caused her to fall off the motorcycle instead. After getting to her feet she swiftly brushed herself off and summoned her motorcycle again to peruse the rebels. This mistake of hers obviously bought the heroes quite a bit of time however.

Storm

After Razul cleans his shop, he goes to his work station and tweaks his Metal arm, doing minor repairs to keep it in good functioning order

Mido

Version 1
Zed, after resting long enough to have recovered decently, finds Dente sitting alone on the ground as if he were fishing. The young man awkwardly joins the old sage. The older man does not look at Zed, but ultimately sees it time to tell Zed everything that he wishes to tell the younger man.

"These are strange times, don't you think, Zed?" the older man begins.

"Um, I suppose so, yeah," Zed responds. "It's certainly no cakewalk to get by, but this is all I've ever known in all honesty." He focuses his gaze on Dente for a little more time. "Once again, I don't wish to be rude to the guy who saved my skin, but who are you, exactly? And how do you know my name?" The man finally turns to Zed, a look of eccentricity painted on his face.

"The legends paint me as the man known as Dente Fray: The Silver-Tongued; The Deceiver; The Master Manipulator; and the Sage of Light. With the legends all but lost, I am better addressed as Dente Fray: Old Geezer." Dente laughs somewhat loudly at his own joke, holding his head in place as he laughs. Zed, however, is less amused; and as Dente sobers up from his laughter to notice Zed's change in demeanor, he quickly rebounds the conversation. "Oh, and as far as your second question is concerned, it is my responsibility to know as much as I must, lest I be a sage in name only. Still, there is something about you that intrigues me, something quite strange indeed." As soon as Dente finishes those words, the ground pops up under Dente, the man squatting upon the surface, scanning Zed from above. The younger man scoots away from Dente's pillar rather quickly due to the sudden nature of its rise, a picture of concern on his face. What was Dente getting at?

Storm

Rasul, Owyn, and Sara head for the Courtyard. it was afternoon after all, abd they still had sun left to do things

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al dashed back into the woods, dragging Vesper along with him. It was a young growth, but thick - the bushes reached up to the demon's midriff, and it was more like swimming t han running. The important thing, however, is that the motorcycle wouldn't be able to make good time through the forest at all. They had probably escaped her.
Once he was sure the two were far enough away, Al stopped and leaned against a tree, out of breath, "Did you see where the others went?" he asked, "Zed, any of them?"

Storm

Suddenly there is a break in the line of trees, a row of Metal Trees with Blue Leaves, then the trees return to Normal. the trees glow blue and look... interwoven as it were

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom