• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Mido

Version 1
"Yeah, I guess it could be worse. I mean, I thought I was going to be a goner!" Zed replies. "I'm just happy there's some sort of reprieve right now." Zed then takes a look around. "I guess the question now is what's next?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As the door closes, Skylar feels a burning in his mind.
I have ways of tracking them, you know.
Skylar shivers, "Sigmund, you've always been the smart one, loathe as I am to admit it. What do you know of talking swords?"

"We have to find more people," Vesper replied, "We didn't have a strong enough force to take the castle. Are there any large groups of people or power sources either of you are aware of?"
"I have heard rumor of a magician," Al admitted, "An old man in the forests to the south. I haven't traveled there before, but if he's real, maybe he could help us?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul and owyn play fashion designers and take their robes to make something more useful to them. just in case they made one for Sara when it was her time, before heading to the Garage
" You sure she won't Mind?"
"Donna went by Foot... She'd want us to take care of her Baby"
Rasul revs up the Motorcycle and Head out into the Field

Pen

The game is on!

Donna's motorcycle, just like her hovering eye/drone is controlled remotely through a chip that the cult implanted in her head, so no one else can control it. ^^

While Donna was walking out she was finally able to detect Al, Zed and Vesper with her eye drone. Learning they were heading for the forest and keeping their current position in mind Donna was able to make it to the road that they would have to travel on in order to get to the forest. Slowly she then began walking along the road, toward their direction. She put up an exhausted act, and convincingly looked as if she had been walking for days. Soon enough the group would surely spot her...

Storm

well then Harrison is going to be pissed they took his hog, because they need transport

Storm

Sara walks the Halls of the Castle, looking like a star in the night. she went to Train. Harrison's Pearl Handled Pistol now an Arcane Weapon. she pulled back the Hammer, and a bolt of Fire hits the Target, a pillar of fire as it hits the hay

Storm

Rasul and Owyn stop in a field
" you know what we need to sell this? a Pet! every duo needs a pet" Rasul says trying to decide what they should catch

Mido

Version 1
Dente stirs slightly, mulling over Al's words about the forest. He could probably help the group on that front.

Zed listens to Vesper before looking around for a moment. He sees someone coming their way, and motions to the other two of what he saw.

Storm

Sara goes back to her room, and Donna wasn't there. did she Really just get a room for herself? she sighs and just lays there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul and Owyn spot a Wolf. Owyn and Rasul takes some meat and coax it over. the Wolf eats the Meat and licks their hands
" well. what shall we name him"Owyn asks as he pets the wolf
"I think We will call him..."Rasul says before The Wolf mutters
"My Name is … well I've forgotten my name, but I am a guardian of these lands"
"a talking wolf? I'm going to call you Socks"
" Then Socks is my name"
Socks the Wolf lays on his back and Rasul and Owyn pet Socks

Pen

The game is on!
Donna spots the group of three but pretends to not notice them until they're within earshot of her. At that moment she looks up at them and continues towards them.

"Please, you must help me," she pleads helplessly. "I was... my family and I... we were attacked by some people with guns. Please, I don't know what to do..."

Storm

Socks hops in the sidecar of the Motorcycle, as Owyn converses with Rasul
" So where to?"
" I'm thinking back to Dad's House. we could use a few Things"
Rasul and owyn hop onto the Motorcycle and speed for the Lost Woods

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al runs over, his instincts kicking in, "It's okay, you're safe," he offered her his hand, "Take a few deep breaths and tell us what happened."
She really looked out of sorts. She was a shaking and her eyes were wild. Something was definitely going on.

Storm

Socks ****s off because he has no value or loyalties to this team, but Owyn and Rasul head for Faron Woods

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom