• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The ninja dodges the arrows, throwing five shuriken at the girl at various heights. Skylar shields himself from projectiles and watches with a smile.

Al wants to explore the town, but he knows that the best place for the group to start is the castle. So they approach it.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Sara dodges 3 of the Shuriken, catches one, but gets nicked in the leg with the fifth. Sara holds the Shuriken in the middle and spins it. surprisingly it spins for a long time. Sara enchants the shuriken with shadow magic, and throws it. the Shuriken homes in on the ninja across the way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Duo use the secret exit they were told about, and exit into the town, ready to hunt the ice witch down

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The ninja blocks it with a raised sword, deciding to take things close. They take a stepping leap over a table, succesfully knocking over nothing, and comes down for a blow from above.

Mido

Version 1
Dente wakes from his nap, and sensing that Rasul had left the premises, warps to his side in the form of a shovel once again. Hopefully that mean Mandrag did not notice lest his cover be blown.

Zed rises from his stupor, joining Alwin as they approach the castle, his anxiety growing higher by the moment.

Storm

the Ninja is repulsed by a wave of Shadow before Sara takes her staff, unsheathing a hidden blade from the wood, ready for this mano y witcho

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The ninja flies backwards and back into the table, knocking notes, machines, and vials everywhere. They stand up and rush for their target again. As soon as the ninja is close enough, they toss their sword in the air and dodge beneath Sarah's blade, opting to go bareknuckle. She punches Sarah in the face and goes to sweep her off her feet and onto the hard ground below.

Storm

Sara did not see the punch, but shen the ninja decided to sweep the leg, she pulled her in close so they were both on the floor. she rolled so she was on top, and she scratches the ninja on the face and chest before pinning her down

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The ninja twitches suddenly, raising their core while moving apart their arms, catching Sarah off balance. In this brief moment, the ninja turns, fully freeing their arms and completing a roll to switch the positions. They place their hands around Sarah's neck and sit on her chest, using their legs to pin down their opponent's arms.

Storm

Sara uses her legs to get back on top, before grabbing the Ninja's own blade, and stabbing them dead center I the throat. magic shoving the sword into the floor, like a fly with a nail

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The ninja stops moving, a red liquid starting to leak out of the facemask.
Skylar starts clapping behind Sarah, "Very good. Very, very good my dear."

Storm

Sara removes the facemask
" good. Bad. I'm just the one who acted quicker. so whats next, My Liege?"

Storm

"Vesper Xylander. we need to brig her to these people. but by the way Owyn is acting, she might be nearby"
Owyn feels confusion, hatred, and all around misandry

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"There are two types of people in this world, Sarah. The Quick and the Dead. Be happy to be among the former."
((I think we can leave these two alone for now to focus on the coming battle))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom