• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Mido

Version 1
The shovel acknowledges Rasul's words.

Zed continues to scan the town as the party makes its way to the castle. Suddenly, amid his growing fear, Zed becomes alarmed. It wasn't a "freak-out," but his demeanor grew more serious and less fearful if for but a brief moment.

"I can't shake this feeling we may be under someone, or something's watch," Zed notes bluntly, tinges of fear escaping his words. He then puts his hands in front of him as to keep himself in a defensive position.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al hears a noise from around a corner. It sounds like footsteps.
He holds his fist up as a signal for everyone to stop and waits to see what's coming. Definitley more than one set of footsteps... two maybe? He can't be quite sure.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evermore, out of ammo, don's a razor sharp knife. He takes point and carefully looks around a corner. Nothing there. he moves on to the next corner to look around.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Two ninjas appear behind Rasul and Owyn, "The master believes that sending you two against a group like this is too much, especially on your first mission. We are here to watch, report, and help you."

Al leads the group into the town square

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul thinks for a moment
" very well. Remain in the shadows until i whistle for you"

Storm

" Remember Owyn, lay low, and when the people who are skittering around come around that corner, You let me do all the Talking
" Got it"

Storm

Rasul hears people rummaging around the corner. he smashes the ground with his hammer, sending small tremors to shake the ground, but not crack it

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al tries to keep his balance, but in doing so he accidentally trips over a curb, landing in the middle of a disused street. What the hell? An earthquake?

Skylar looks at the shaking water in his glass, raising an eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom