• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I can't show myself if I can't freaking stand!" Alwin yells, hoping the earthquake will cease. It's a wonder the buildings weren't falling, "Give me like, five minutes?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Al gets to his feet and gestures for his team to stay where they are. Then, he walks out into the intersection, "Where are you? I can't see you anywhere," he starts to wonder if that was really an earthquake.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"well look what we have here? It's a demon? your name doesn't happen to be alkwin Nutt, is it? my father told me to ask that of all demons. thinks alwin nutt is the name demons give Humans so they don't say their real names"

Mido

Version 1
Zed falls to the ground with a thud face-first, although he breaks his fall. Watching Alwin in front of him, his teeth clench upon hearing the voice from afar. That was a familiar voice.

Storm

"I'm named after my grandfather. he was an Alwin, but that was ages ago... oh, I'm looking for a Vesper Xylander. have you seen her?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well, nice to meet you," Al hadn't met a lot of other people named Alwin, related or not, "As for your second question, who is that exactly?" he remembered Vesper being attacked when they met her, and her being the one drawing them towards Castle Town, so Rasul asking about her put him on edge a little.

Storm

" I'm not entirely sure. Donna said we had to find her, and bring her in for dinner"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It seemed no one had noticed that Vesper has walked away for a moment. Something had happened and Jace needed her on another plane for a moment, mostly for her mental abilities. Then again, that's probably because Jace left an illusion with the group that looked like her, and a rather convincing illusion at that. The illusion had managed to make it's way behind Rasul

Storm

Owen sees the Illusion, and whisks her back to the Castle. Rasul stands firm
" well... I suppose I could bring everyone in for dinner. you want to have a warm meal?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom