• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors HWL {3DS} DLC

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So then this is just a thread asking two things

Q1. Do you think the DLC is gonna be worth it?

I suspect it is but i am wondering if they will balance it or just screw us all over.

Q2 Are you getting it?

Yup, again i am worried they'll pull the same crap as they did with the U Version with unbalanced maps

The maps are the meat of HW but bloody hell are they lopsided.

I actually dread the new ones because HWL feels harder than the U version so cripes knows what the new maps are gonna be like.

Yes I'm getting the dlc.

I think the characters might be worth it. Not so much the maps.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
The maps are the meat of HW but bloody hell are they lopsided.

I actually dread the new ones because HWL feels harder than the U version so cripes knows what the new maps are gonna be like.

Yes I'm getting the dlc.

I think the characters might be worth it. Not so much the maps.

I actually only started feeling the difficulty towards the end of great sea and it was like a ratchet being turned, one map i am getting A's Easily then the next it's B's

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think it's worth to get it because not only of some new characters but we also get a few new maps in the future as well. I'm going to get it. So far I don't think HWL is more difficult than HW-U. Some levels can be a pain as they are in the U version. But still, HWL has so much things to offen. I never expected to love it as much as I do. Especially the new features :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
dlc is absolutely worth itin my oopinon, only thing i do not like is the graphics and sound effects but it is just on 3DS so there is not much you can do :P

That being said, do we have any release dates in sight yet? Last I told is that map pack 1 will release in Spring?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
dlc is absolutely worth itin my oopinon, only thing i do not like is the graphics and sound effects but it is just on 3DS so there is not much you can do :P

That being said, do we have any release dates in sight yet? Last I told is that map pack 1 will release in Spring?

May, June, September and i believe October.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't have the money for it right now but I might actually get it. I want to play as Medli and Marin and I want some new maps. Each map has brought something unique so that its not the same as the previous ones, but I just hope the new ones wont be as much of a pain as the master quest map; I will never get certain level 3 weapons because the rules are damn-near impossible to work with, especially the "don't get hit" rule.

Well I've already purchased the Legends of Hyrule pack for 3DS and Wii U, so no doubt I'll be getting it. I mostly look forward to the new characters and Costumes, even the costumes that are just recolors of the standard outfit. I'm not looking forward too much to the Adventure Maps because it will most likely just be the same old, same old, but at least in Legends they will bring out new adventure and challenge levels which I like the sound of.

guys the first DLC is out! to celebrate the first DLC, if you connect your 3ds you will receive by spotpass a very big gift: 500.000 rupiees, a mushoroom ++ x10 and an egg ++ x10! *_*

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yup the new Master WindWaker Map is out and those of use who've looked at will notice that medli's weapons are on it. Yup you read it, you HAVE to buy the MWW pack to get medli's weapons a character that was given i believe for free.

{EDIT} also it appears Nintendo has wisened up. They've got a no fairy magic rule in place and a no rental skill rule in place.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So like...how the hell do you download Medli? she isn't in Download Again, Recieve Presents, or anything else. am I just misreading something?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So like...how the hell do you download Medli? she isn't in Download Again, Recieve Presents, or anything else. am I just misreading something?

I found going to the extras menu and checking if you've downloaded helpful but also quitting back to main menu and it'll prompt with an update

I found going to the extras menu and checking if you've downloaded helpful but also quitting back to main menu and it'll prompt with an update
this is the reason why i didn't buy the season pass yet, i'm still having trouble with master quest map, there is no reason to download another map until i finish the master quest, termina and twilight maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom