• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors HWL {3DS} DLC

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
this is the reason why i didn't buy the season pass yet, i'm still having trouble with master quest map, there is no reason to download another map until i finish the master quest, termina and twilight maps

I got the DLC at the time because it was the only chance i had to get it ^^ also you can go to the Eshop, go to settings and select "Pending Updates"

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I still have to buy the new DLC which includes the new map. I haven't played HWL for some time now. But I'd love to get the latest content.

I've stopped for the time being too, as soon as i finish college i'm gonna sink some major hours back into this game

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So like...how the hell do you download Medli? she isn't in Download Again, Recieve Presents, or anything else. am I just misreading something?
First you have to do a system update in general settings of your DS. Then you have to download the update in eshop. Go to eshop and search for Hyrule Legends and download the update. Then turn your system off and back on and go back in the game and you should be notified you now can play as Medli.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Maybe it's the european version but I was told to do an update in the system settings. So I did that and then I went back to the game and extras. Then I was told to download the update for the game in eshop. They fixed some bugs and stuff. And then I got the message I could play as medli

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Maybe it's the european version but I was told to do an update in the system settings. So I did that and then I went back to the game and extras. Then I was told to download the update for the game in eshop. They fixed some bugs and stuff. And then I got the message I could play as medli

My version prompted a system update which i did then i loaded the game up and medli appeared then i rebooted and got the full update.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My version prompted a system update which i did then i loaded the game up and medli appeared then i rebooted and got the full update.
It didn't happen to me. I haven't played for a while so the system update might have been there for a while waiting for me to finally allow it. When I went to extras and add ons I got this error message that I had to download the update for the game first.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ya if you bought the dlc beforehand, the game prompts you to update when you next boot it up. At least that's what happened to me.

I must say, I loved the 500,000 rupee gift, I was able to craft some new weapons and level up my characters, which was nice. I've been enjoying Medli a lot so far, although her voice is hella annoying. I'm most excited for the Link's Awakening pack because of Marin, sucks that it's still so far away. :(

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I so adore Medli!!!! Medli has been one of my alltime fav characters so I had to have her. I had to! And now I got her and I love it :D I'm going to get the DLC pack because I love the my fairy costumes and I just love this game so far.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I so adore Medli!!!! Medli has been one of my alltime fav characters so I had to have her. I had to! And now I got her and I love it :D I'm going to get the DLC pack because I love the my fairy costumes and I just love this game so far.

I quite like medli, the fact she can fight in the air as well is really useful for those larger foes :P such as the giant bosses, hell arial dodges should be good

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I quite like medli, the fact she can fight in the air as well is really useful for those larger foes :P such as the giant bosses, hell arial dodges should be good
Yep I like it :D I immidiatly upgraded her badges so all combos were available and I tried her. I like her way better than Agitha. At least she does something while Agitha does nothing. And I still have to level medli up but I got all time :D

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Yep I like it :D I immidiatly upgraded her badges so all combos were available and I tried her. I like her way better than Agitha. At least she does something while Agitha does nothing. And I still have to level medli up but I got all time :D

AGITHA DOES NOTHING. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, THE PRINCESS OF BUGS IS GODLY <-= heavy sarcasm was used there :P, but in all fairness all the characters are specified to a particular skill, medli seems to be the agile flighter while Agitha is the slow truck of pain. and i mean reeeeeeeal slow.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
AGITHA DOES NOTHING. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, THE PRINCESS OF BUGS IS GODLY <-= heavy sarcasm was used there :P, but in all fairness all the characters are specified to a particular skill, medli seems to be the agile flighter while Agitha is the slow truck of pain. and i mean reeeeeeeal slow.
HA! I know right :P Agitha is good at killing large groups of low leveled grunts. And if you spam the **** out of some of her combos, she can actually do a lot of damage. But it's very annoying to only use combos to do ANYTHING AT ALL.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
HA! I know right :P Agitha is good at killing large groups of low leveled grunts. And if you spam the **** out of some of her combos, she can actually do a lot of damage. But it's very annoying to only use combos to do ANYTHING AT ALL.

OMG NESSA YOU SWORE!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah it seems like you have the captain kills, the boss downers (some seem to be better on some bosses) the all rounders (Link and volga primarily) and the mook slayers such as agitha.

It saddens me that aside from a few not all of the characters are equal to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom