• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors HWL {3DS} DLC

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
OMG NESSA YOU SWORE!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah it seems like you have the captain kills, the boss downers (some seem to be better on some bosses) the all rounders (Link and volga primarily) and the mook slayers such as agitha.

It saddens me that aside from a few not all of the characters are equal to each other.
That's what makes the game so awesome :P I do enjoy playing as Agitha though because sometimes she amazes me. When I was forced to play as her, I expected to lose. But to my surprise she killed the map hahahahaha! I also feel bad for Volga and Zant. Being killed by a girl with a parasol :P

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
That's what makes the game so awesome :P I do enjoy playing as Agitha though because sometimes she amazes me. When I was forced to play as her, I expected to lose. But to my surprise she killed the map hahahahaha! I also feel bad for Volga and Zant. Being killed by a girl with a parasol :P

I feel worse when i win as Twili midna she literally uses a mirror the ultimate vanity item.... Not to mention Cia with a whip........

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I feel worse when i win as Twili midna she literally uses a mirror the ultimate vanity item.... Not to mention Cia with a whip........
Hahahahah yes cia with the whip cracks me up :P If you look at it that way, it's even worse. But these girls are more powerful than Agitha. I still find Agitha adorable and can't hate her. Except when she fails because then I chew her out :P Maybe it's not her who fails. It is me since I play her

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ya if you bought the dlc beforehand, the game prompts you to update when you next boot it up. At least that's what happened to me.
I didn't buy the DLC beforehand I got it after I got the free Medli download which I got from an update prompt when I started the game up. o_O

Maybe it's because I do system updates the second they're available every time? Idk.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I did buy the DLC for both wiiu as the DS. I played as Medli in the wii u and got her 420 weapon at the second play. That's the fun part when playing them in the U version. You don't need to find the weapons :P I like the Master WW map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom