• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hurrah! EA is Voted Worst Company!

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I like playing devil's advocate.
The Doctor is Out: Zeschuk on BioWare, EA and consoles' uncertain future | GamesIndustry International
Interesting read (the parts about Bioware and EA).

I find it ******** that people think EA is worse than Bank of America (which is being sued for alleged mortgage fraud), or some of the other companies on the list. It must be because I am getting older, but I seriously think most the people that voted EA are just morons who want to nerd-rage and the internet (and it's many polls) is their only outlet.

Dan

I like playing devil's advocate.
The Doctor is Out: Zeschuk on BioWare, EA and consoles' uncertain future | GamesIndustry International
Interesting read (the parts about Bioware and EA).

I find it ******** that people think EA is worse than Bank of America (which is being sued for alleged mortgage fraud), or some of the other companies on the list. It must be because I am getting older, but I seriously think most the people that voted EA are just morons who want to nerd-rage and the internet (and it's many polls) is their only outlet.

These rewards aren't really supposed to be taken seriously however. Although you got to admit, when it comes to nerds and rage, they always get what they want. I'm sure a lot of this was organised as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom