• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hurrah! EA is Voted Worst Company!

LOL

I'm deaf, For real
First Riticello (or whatever his name is supposed to be spelled like) steps down as CEO and now EA is voted worst company ever! Hallelujah! This marks EA's downfall! But, COO Peter Moore lies about saying that they will do better. Tsk, tsk, tsk EA. They will do better? How bout this, Can they ever do better when they shutted down most loved servers in their games? Can they ever do better after all those good companies they lured and shutted them down? Read this article and enjoy laughing out loud: EA Comments on

Kirino

Tatakae
Eh, I don't really think one poll effects anything. Also, I don't really know anything about EA, their games, or why people think they're so bad, so I honestly don't care about what happens to them.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I think it was just voted worst company for their problems with the SimCity servers and stuff. People were probably just pissed about that (seeing how big of a thing it was on the internets), so they voted it "worst". Trust me, there are worse companies; people are just being kinda dumb right now and putting hate on EA.

I don't know if they will come back from this mistake, as it was a pretty big one. But companies make mistakes, sometimes big ones. They're trying, at least.

The article didn't make me laugh out loud, really, although the Origin thing was a bit far fetched. It sounds like what any company representative would (and should) say in their situation. They're trying to get back up from their mistakes, so just let them! Instead of hating on them, just leave them alone. They may get back up, and they may not.

You don't have to buy their games, and you don't need to hate on them. There's absolutely no need to gripe about them, or talk trash about them. They're a company - this is what they have to do and say. It's how the business works. So just leave them alone.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
EA is going onto the semifinals for the second year in a row in this open vote poll. They won the Golden Poo award last year, and if they win again this year, they'll be the first to have two victories. That's two victories ever, not just two victories in a row -- meaning they'll set two records in one fell swoop. Vote for them tomorrow when the polls are up!

Here Are Your Contestants For The 2013 Worst Company In America Tournament!

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Yeah this is not news. EA is consistently voted "worst company" by anyone who isn't bent, such as customers and employees. IIRC some trade industry award gave them some "best company" award, but I give those things just about as much credibility as I give the Oscars.

And just because people hate EA doesn't mean EA is necessarily ever going to get any better. Or that they'll go away anytime soon for that matter.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Only ten? Is that all they could come up with?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
lmfao Castle

Anyway, we all knew EA was worst company since they started with...hmm, well I don't know, Madden '08 or something like that. They screw with so many franchises and expect people to keep feeding them the money. I may bag on Nintendo a lot, but they do not even BEGIN to compare to EA.

edit: ”Some claim there’s no room for Origin as a competitor to Steam. 45 million registered users are proving that wrong.” Ehm, registered users =/= ACTIVE users. EA grow a pair eh?

Where did all the EA hate come from?
DLCs? Bad tech support?

I havent played their newer games, so I dont know. Can someone send a detailed article or two?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Where did all the EA hate come from?
DLCs? Bad tech support?

I havent played their newer games, so I dont know. Can someone send a detailed article or two?

Google it. There is like a million articles on it.

Personally, I don't give two ***** either way. Yeah, EA's practices only hurt gamers, but lets be honest, there are worse companies out there. EA's just the most hated company in entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom