• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask How You Would Save Termina?

I'd give Ganondorf my triforce of courage. This may be disastrous, but at least he'd destroy it and we'd all live... At least some of us

I would go up to the Skull Kid and would try to convince him to stop the moon.

If that doesn't work, I just scram knowing that I just have a few hours left. D:

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I would send an arrow with a bottle of "Instant Hookshot Tree" tied to it at the moon. Then, when it is looming just over the Clock Tower, I would hookshot to it's face, go inside, and put Majora in an empty bottle, thus saving Termina.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
I have a multi-step plan:

1. go to Termina field and farm rupees from bushes
2. buy bombs till bags are full
3. throw bombs at moon
4. repeat the first 3 steps until something happens

^-------Genius

Epona

Ordon Village
I would do what Link did! I guess, I mean the way he did things seemed to work out pretty well. I would definitely make sure to have an Ocarina or some kind of instrument so I could turn back time and make time slower.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I would do something different. I would cast Nayru's Love on myself and stand directly under the moon. If the moon can't touch me, it can't crush Termina, since I'm standing in its way. And I'd bring lotsa green potion. And I do mean LOTS.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I would do something different. I would cast Nayru's Love on myself and stand directly under the moon. If the moon can't touch me, it can't crush Termina, since I'm standing in its way. And I'd bring lotsa green potion. And I do mean LOTS.

Why not just swing by the Milk Bar Latte and buy some Chateau Romani? ;) Just one of those and you'll be set.

D

Deleted member 6224

I would have Kirby suck it up and then eat so he can ton into something cool

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Hm.... Tough.

I'd make sure that I had my saxophone with me when I went to termina. Then I'd slap the Happy Mask Salesman and make him teach me the song of healing. After learning how I'd go to Hyrule and make Zelda teach me the Song of Time. I'd then return to termina, play the Song of Time in the nick of time and begin on the same quest. Of course, I'd also make people sew me green clothes just to make it authentic.

If none of that worked, I'd retreat to Hyrule and hope that there was a time zone change so that I'd have enough time to free all the Sages and get them to seal the moon and Majora's Mask in the Sacred Realm with Ganondorf. Sure, I'd need to defeat him too, but I'd call everyone here on ZD and get them to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom