• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Would You Survive Being Homeless?

korp

bagels
If you get kicked out, no friends, no nothing, etc.
You're out on the street with no money. What would you do?

I would go mental and kill somebody, that way I'd be in prison.
Because prison has a roof, and food. :D

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
You're talking to an Ex-Cubs Scout member... Until I moved away and the scouts wasn't open when we went this year... -.-
Anyway, Even in my 3 months of being there, I learnt quite a lot. I learnt how to start fire with rocks, some archery, how to set up shelter and how to clean water. Luckily, I live near quite a lot of greenery, including lakes, canals and even a forest, so I have all my resources. For food? Well, where I live is quiet so most people stay in the backgarden and leave their doors wide open. Simple as, I would sneak in like a nerdy ninja and grab all I can, and return to shelter. I would mostly get tinned food as they are delicous and easy to cook on some fire. I don't know how I would wash, get new clothes or anything like that, I suppose if I get bored I'll just turn feral... or naked. I would spend my days looking for food or going fishing (With handcrafted rod, of course) and building my own entertainment. And of course, climbing trees and cracking birdies eggs(Of course I wouldn't do this, I am a pacifist and I love animals :P) to eat scrambled egg. Basically, if I was kicked out, I would block myself away from civillization and basically live like Animal Crossing, and tame a Fox and follow it around :P

Seriously, I am quite independent and I hate it when people butt in to my sandbox and ruin it :(

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If you get kicked out, no friends, no nothing, etc.
You're out on the street with no money. What would you do?

I would go mental and kill somebody, that way I'd be in prison.
Because prison has a roof, and food. :D
The easy and cowardly way out, eh? Haha

No, I'd probably fight for a living day by day, helping out the community and working for food if there was nothing else to do.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
I live near an Acme, so I would probably resort to getting food from the Deli and walking around eating it and then exiting the store, It would work too :D
But lets hope no one has to ever become homeless, it must stink, A LOT.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I would cut grass to get money for food and cloths. Then I would sleep in various Inns and against trees. To get fresh food for free I would go to a fishing pond and steal the fishing rod. Next I would travel the world with adventure at my side!!!!........................................ Wait....... This thread isn't Zelda related!?!?!............Never mind........

Kybyrian

I'd rob a bank. Worst case scenario, I go to prison and get a roof and food. Otherwise, I'M A MILLIONAIRE LOLOL

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I would practice the art of pickpocketing by seemlingly brushing into some random guy and snatching their wallets. If caught, I get thrown in jail, as others have mentioned, along the food and shelter. If not I'd amass enough money to at least live comfortably before smartly investing in stock and such. Honestly sounds more realistic than a homeless guy robbing a bank, because he probably wouldn't know the first thing about it. But that's just me wanting to live normal life rather than sitting in a cell indefinitely.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Learn how to lockpick and take as much money and resources from wealthy people's houses as I need. If I get caught, oh well, I go to prison and even if it really sucks at least I have a place to live and food to eat.

Or I might just go the way of Korp but loot them and try not to get caught.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I would become a pirate and sail the seven seas (....and four oceans). I would live a stateless life, work my way up to captain (lead a mutiny), and command my crew to serve my every whim. :)

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
if i got kicked out i'd make sure i had my guitars. so i would do some busking, make enough for food and concerts. sleep on benches in parks until i meet a cool person at a show that lets me stay with them. or i'd move in with one of my friends from the skatepark.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If I had no nothing, survival wouldn't even be possible.

I wouldn't survive...unless it were possible that I could stay with some friends or something. I wouldn't put myself at such a position as begging, even if it is absolutely required for my survival. Speaking of which, I'd love to help homeless people get back on their feet, so long as they're not sucking up my resources for no GOOD cause.

Tom

Funny, I was just thinking about this. With this cold weather, I always wonder how homeless people do. I'm not sure whether I'd start stealing, like mentioned before, or just go insane and lose my mind over time. I think the first thing I'd do was try and get a job. Minimum wage or whatever I can, I'd be ok with it. Next, I'd try to build some relationships between me and my work colleagues. As time went by, I would try different approaches and talk to them. If I could, I'd even (and I know it's wrong, but given that I have no options whatsoever..) try to convince a female friend I met in work to let me in her home. I'd proceed to try seducing her (lol) and establish my new life again. Then, when I could, I'd move out.

Oh, the possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom